This discussion is closed.
Jazzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by RDoh)
Anyone else here get this email?

"since we have had a very high number of late enquires we have decided to admit more applicants to the Mathematics Bridging Course this year. I am therefore delighted to be able to offer you a place. "

er........guys/girls (being PC) - what email address are you get these notifications from?

I'm getting zilich emails from IC :confused: ?

cheers
swishmasta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
got that email, looks like am going.

jazzy its UCL that organized this, so the dude that sent the email is from UCL. imperial simply passed on the letters of notice earlier.
Jazzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
un huh!

so are you getting any correspondance by email? :confused:
I'm only getting contacted, as i assume the rest of u ppl are, by post with all the registration material!

so anyways - thanks swish!:top:; did the guy say whats gonna be on the course? How many attending?

i'm guessing ure probably gonna have to hire some temp. accom with UCL!

have fun!
swishmasta
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Jazzy)
un huh!

so are you getting any correspondance by email? :confused:
I'm only getting contacted, as i assume the rest of u ppl are, by post with all the registration material!

so anyways - thanks swish!:top:; did the guy say whats gonna be on the course? How many attending?

i'm guessing ure probably gonna have to hire some temp. accom with UCL!

have fun!

well i got a reply by email, that places had run out. then got one today saying, they have have allocated some extra spaces, therefore i would have to fill in the forms electronically and email them back or fax them back.
the guy sent me a number of documents with more details including the topics covered etc. looking at the email, it was forwarded to about 10 other people, but these are probably the late applicants such as myself.

accomodation wise, yes, i will be getting something temporary, but ucl is offering some rooms from halls for a discount price, i gota phone them tomorrow and see how that works out.
Mehh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jazzy)
the accom with UCL!
Ewww
S
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just phoned about temporary accomodation - she said there are only rooms available up to the 16th since UCL students are moving into halls already.
Jazzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
so that ain't even for the duration of the 2 wk course?

am not going anyway!

if i think u live where i think u live then u'll certainly need accom for the bridging course

anyways good luck and take it easy!
RDoh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How's everyone finding it so far?
S
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Intensive (really should've recaoped on A-Level work :rolleyes: ), the course is an eye-opener but realistically for me it's quite impossible to learn all that material in 10 days.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads