Tribute to the Moderators. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I'm not sure which of the ones online has been doing it, perhaps both. But I'm wondering just how many people even knew that the spammer has tried twice to get back on the server. Well done mods, quick and decisive in all instances.
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I'm not sure which of the ones online has been doing it, perhaps both. But I'm wondering just how many people even knew that the spammer has tried twice to get back on the server. Well done mods, quick and decisive in all instances.
Let me guess, that moronic, idiotic, biggoted and dumbfounded neanderfall who goes along the name of MASKALL?
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Let me guess, that moronic, idiotic, biggoted and dumbfounded neanderfall who goes along the name of MASKALL?
*nods* that be the one. But did you even notice he was on here. I tried to reply to both posts as soon as I saw them, and got the invalid link thing twice. To me thats good moderating.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yay moderators, did anybody see that Maskall came back a few minutes ago but"DISSAPEARED" woooohooo spooky but they won't let me say rude words which can be a bit "gay" though depends on the mod, they are like teachers the realllly strict ones who will change that in a minute...and the cool teachers that let you chat on your mobile in class and do your nails....hang on a second...."gay"

I give it three minutes, I'm showing their "efficiency" (see if they can spell that right as well!)

Edit: OK...what have I learnt from this....READ EVERYTHING before I write something...yes....that's a good idea
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Yay moderators, did anybody see that Maskall came back a few minutes ago but"DISSAPEARED" woooohooo spooky but they won't let me say rude words which can be a bit "gay" though depends on the mod, they are like teachers the realllly strict ones who will change that in a minute...and the cool teachers that let you chat on your mobile in class and do your nails....hang on a second...."gay"

I give it three minutes, I'm showing their "efficiency" (see if they can spell that right as well!)

Edit: OK...what have I learnt from this....READ EVERYTHING before I write something...yes....that's a good idea
The way Maskall comes and goes out of thin air, and the way we don't want him to come at all... he's Tariq from Eastenders!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't watch Eastenders...blugh
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I don't watch Eastenders...blugh
by the way...check self harm ahem
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
me and expression
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
me and expression
Excellent stuff. I now know what you mean in a discussion about mods a few weeks ago when you said that the server was effectively kept spam free.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
HI Ollie, dunno if you read but you have really good taste in music, 'spect I'll see you n Katie @ Reading this year?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
bah maskall needs to go, i hate him......and since im third on the lists, well, i would assume i have the authority to hate him
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sorry I missed all this what has happened?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Sorry I missed all this what has happened?
there was a spammer called (unsurprisingly) _MASKALL_ and the mods managed to delete his posts very promptly. that's about it.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Was it actually Maskall? There was someone on causing trouble earlier under a Maskall name and when Adhsur checked the IP didnt match Maskall.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Marymedic is online I thought that was a proven Maskall alias.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Marymedic is online I thought that was a proven Maskall alias.
it is......tried and true.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (293)
26.07%
Yes - they're famous (285)
25.36%
No I don't (546)
48.58%

Watched Threads