This discussion is closed.
lil_becky
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
If you were an international student, intending to pursue a degree in business management, which Uni would you choose from the following that would not only give you quality education but also provide you with the opportunity of having a gr8 time at UK? Moreover, where would i find the hottest boys? :P
1. Reading
2. Surrey
3. UMIST
4. KCL
5. Royal Holloway
6. Essex

Kindly express your views,
Cheers,
becky
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If it's boys you're after, last years freshers at Royal Holloway were 80 % female!
lil_becky
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by *Riz*)
If it's boys you're after, last years freshers at Royal Holloway were 80 % female!
LoL, well u make u sound like some sort of boy maniac, it may seem a bit silly but its true, one of my main hobbies is checkin out hot boyz, no dont get me wrong im not a despo, jus enjoy lookin at 'em and I think its particularly due to the fact that I've always been surrounded by sexy studs hehe anyway so how do you know that Royal Holloway is 80% female? There's this site, where Royal Holloway was voted as the Uni with the most good looking men...... anyway academic reputation and social life are a priority above men... though i do give em a share of substantial importance...
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lil_becky)
If you were an international student, intending to pursue a degree in business management, which Uni would you choose from the following that would not only give you quality education but also provide you with the opportunity of having a gr8 time at UK? Moreover, where would i find the hottest boys? :P
1. Reading
2. Surrey
3. UMIST
4. KCL
5. Royal Holloway
6. Essex

Kindly express your views,
Cheers,
becky
KCL and UMIST r good......
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The whole of Royal Holloway isn't 80% female (although there are significantly more females overall). It was 80% of last years freshers that were female. I've seen in quoted in various sources including FHM magazine (they had a story about the uni with the fittest girls or something and RH were one of the ones they were looking at) lol. Not that I read FHM, it was lying around my house (I am a girl btw lol).
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm at KCL, and London is one of the most happening cities in the world....
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dazmanultra)
I'm at KCL, and London is one of the most happening cities in the world....
yep i think london must be the best socially...tho it could prove expensive!
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
yep i think london must be the best socially...tho it could prove expensive!
Definitely. Although you do get £1000 extra student loan for living in London... Wherever you are, you should budget your cash though and you can still have a great time.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (385)
67.19%
No (188)
32.81%

Watched Threads