Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :eek: ok another weird post...but wot do most teenage guys wear these days at nite? I usually wear jus boxers, is this quite standard, or do some people wear whole pajamas or nothing or something totall dif.?? Im sure this post will make more sense 2 me than it will 2 the rest of u... :rolleyes: o yeah btw im not bein perverted, its just im duin an article on La Jeunesse..ok nm i wont bore u with the details...

ReputationRep:
    boxers or nout?

ReputationRep:
    Every guy I know has slept in their boxers. (the ones that I know what they sleep in of course)

ReputationRep:
    Nothing if i'm home alone but i wear boxers with or without a t-shirt if i have company.

ReputationRep:
    You seem very worried about what everyone else does! Why is that?

Most guys I know sleep either naked or in boxers.

ReputationRep:
    nothing or some old board shorts.

ReputationRep:
    au naturel!! lol! Can't let it get too warm down there you know. Damages them so it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    au naturel!! lol! Can't let it get too warm down there you know. Damages them so it does.
    true, makes me so uncomfortable. A few years ago, I wore t shirts, boxers and shorts, then i wore t shirts and boxers, and nowadays i just wear boxers. and sometimes id be tempting to wear nothing! its just getting less and less

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gio)
    true, makes me so uncomfortable. A few years ago, I wore t shirts, boxers and shorts, then i wore t shirts and boxers, and nowadays i just wear boxers. and sometimes id be tempting to wear nothing! its just getting less and less
    Thats never a bad thing, makes it quicker to get up in the morning, nothing to take off before you get in the shower!! lol!!

ReputationRep:
    either boxers or nothing for me

ReputationRep:
    Don't you get cold?! I have to sleep wearing 2 layers, gloves, I sleep in a sleeping bag and under blankets! I think my room is haunted. No other rooms in my house are so cold!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    Don't you get cold?! I have to sleep wearing 2 layers, gloves, I sleep in a sleeping bag and under blankets! I think my room is haunted. No other rooms in my house are so cold!
    Nope, I am at the top of the house though so that might be why!! Though my gf says that I act as a hot water bottle when she is with me so maybe i just give off too much heat to get cold!!

ReputationRep:
    zilch

ReputationRep:
    I heard from two teenage lads that they tend to wear gorilla costumes whilst sleeping/wet dreaming.

Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    I heard from two teenage lads that they tend to wear gorilla costumes whilst sleeping/wet dreaming.

Hope that helps.
    Dry clean only

ReputationRep:
    Lol!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I tend to wear iron chainmail, an enchanted steel helm and copper chain leggings.

oops..

think I misread the subject o_O

ReputationRep:
    i wear pyjama bottoms. i must be some kind of freak...

if i'm staying at someone house though, boxers it is.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    This is something I've wondered about.

I only wear boxers now in summer and add a t-shirt in winter, in fact I've not had a pair of pyjamas since I was about 12.

ReputationRep:
    I usually wear boxers and a t-shirt or vest: more hygienic and just looks better. I know friends who wear old-school pyjamas though. I always find that a bit weird. I would only wear them if it was really freezing.

In North America, I always found their night clothes pretty strange . You go into any shop and they sell night clothes which look like weird loose track bottoms and a t-shirt.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.