This discussion is closed.
LBF
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi, i recieved a letter telling me ive been pooled for law so am slightly gutted.
This is just a long shot but did anyone have an interview at Queens on the 17th December, if so and u wanna chat my email is [email protected]
Hope ppl got better letters than i did, if i dont get in i dunno what il do cos ive only had an offer from Aberdeen, been rejected by Warwick and Bristol, Uni college Durham and Nottingham have not been in contact since early December!!
Is anyone else in the same boat or do all unis just hate me?????
Tnacilppa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LBF)
Hope ppl got better letters than i did, if i dont get in i dunno what il do cos ive only had an offer from Aberdeen, been rejected by Warwick and Bristol, Uni college Durham and Nottingham have not been in contact since early December!!
I was pooled by Christ's for English. The only other two offers I have had are Cardiff ABB and Manchester AAB. Still nothing from York, Warwick and Duhram. Quite worrying really! Still I am considering re-applying next year to Cambridge.
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LBF)
Hi, i recieved a letter telling me ive been pooled for law so am slightly gutted.
This is just a long shot but did anyone have an interview at Queens on the 17th December, if so and u wanna chat my email is [email protected]
Heya! I know you from the downing boards Paper Fairy here. I added you to MSN and hope we get to chat. Hope the pool goes well for you. Another guy I know is also pooled for law, so don't worry too much about it. They obviously think you're Cambridge material but now need to find a home for you. And Downing was terribly oversubscribed anyway for Law so don't fret. And I'm sure someone else will reply you. Apparently, Nottingham and Durham have already started rejecting people, so there's still hope for you if you haven't heard from them. Notts have already offered me, but I'm still waiting to hear from Durham and so is everyone else. Don't give up hope yeh? Will chat with you on MSN if you come online Take care.

xoxo
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oopsie.. I thought you had applied to Downing too coz' you were in the forums, hehe. Sorry I didn't read the title of the thread.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (447)
59.13%
Yes- I don't like it (42)