Whats the point in the LEA? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
I fully rely on my loan, my family can't support me and without it I couldn't go to uni. Though it's weird that I'll be paying back more than richer students because I've borrowed more...if I get a good job, that is. :rolleyes:
:ditto:
SuperhansFavouriteAlsatian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im getting no help from my parents whatsoever. My household has a very low income, and without my fees being payed for me, i wouldnt be able to go. That's whythey're paid. And besides, a £3,000 investment when i'm 18 will pay for itself numerous times in tax when i get a better paying job later in life thanks to my degree (i know this isn't always the case, but for the most part people with degrees earn more than those without).
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
Yeah they are needed to obtain student loans from but thats about it, why should some students get their fees paid for them?? I mean why does it matter whether your poor or not since were all going to pay them back only when were earning over a certain amount anyway :confused: I don't get it.

Will some students in 2006 get them paid ?
Each LEA doesn't just cover university education, which I'm sure you would have realised if you'd done a little bit of research before you posted :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (132)
18.38%
No (436)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (150)
20.89%

Watched Threads