TSR Stalkers Watch

Xanthe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by zhivago)
But I had a PM message stalker, who I personally think is a bit weird and messed up in the head, but seems to be quite popular on here.
Why was he PMing you soo many times?
zhivago
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't know! He PM'd me to say he'd repped me for a comment I'd made, which was a bit smutty (apparently) so he'd liked it, so I replied - in good spirits - saying thankyou. Then he PM'd me a couple of times within a few minutes, so I replied also. But then I was getting freaked that, normally, when people PM each other, there is a gap between send and reply. For instance, I don't always reply to my PMs straight away, and neither, I assume do other people. I will reply, if I'm having a 'conversation' or whatever...anyway, you understand, I might go offline and reply, say, a few hours later or something.

Anyway, this dude would reply before I'd virtually sent the message, and we'd been PMing about 5 messages in the space of a minute, so I thought I'd leave it a bit before replying to the next, because it wasn't like I really knew him or anything. Anyway then he sent me a message about two minutes later saying: "Ignoring me now are we?" Which I thought was very stalkerish and freaky, so I intended to leave it a bit longer before replying. And then about another minute later he sent another saying exactly the same thing! It was like: Wooah, just because I haven't replied asap!

Anyway, I PM'd him back saying he was nice, but I was a little overwhelmed by all the PMs he was sending me, I didn't mean to ignore him, I just didn't feel the need to reply straight away. And he was like; "Oh, sorry, looking back I guess I have sent way too many PMs. Sorry". Good, I thought. Glad we cleared that up.

Then I came back online the next day, and there were like 6 PMs in my inbox from him. Eeeeeeek. Anyway, apparently he's stalked other girls too, and has the weird smutty sex obsession, he's a bit of an arrogant poop to be honest, so I hear. I was traumatised anyway.
Cazzi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i want a stalker, would make my tsr life more exciting!
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mmm. I always notice this guy called "HearTheThunder" posting in the same threads as me.

:wtf?:
username21537
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
i want a stalker, would make my tsr life more exciting!
i eould offer but i dont do stalking :rolleyes:

and anyways, who wants moi as a stalker?
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
i can stalk someone...:evil:
DeLboY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd love my very own stalker. I fear I'd scare them off :rolleyes:
Xanthe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by zhivago)
Then I came back online the next day, and there were like 6 PMs in my inbox from him. Eeeeeeek. Anyway, apparently he's stalked other girls too, and has the weird smutty sex obsession, he's a bit of an arrogant poop to be honest, so I hear. I was traumatised anyway.
Sounds like someone familiar. :rolleyes:
indy_punk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i got stalked for 10 days >_< (posts/pm and then msn ¬_¬)
heh...oh and i kinda posted on the same threads as this other guy i hope he dint think i was stalkin him :s
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had someone find out my real name :eek:
And they were pm'ing me saying 'i know who you are M____ _____'.

hehe but it was a bit of an anticlimax in the end :rolleyes:
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:afraid: :ninja: _________ :creep: <---Stalker! *insert Jaws music*

No, I can't say I have. Luckily. Or in real life, either.

-Saruman
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No, I've never had a stalker on TSR...a month or so ago, a chap who was at the same school as me pointed out to me that he knows who I am (and said various stuff about who my family are), but that doesn't count - I'm sure if I came across someone on TSR who I know of in real life too, then I'd say hello too!
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
You, on the other hand, are an arrogant and obnoxious little girl who most people on this forum find remarkably unpleasant (even more unpleasant than me!).
I like Zhivago. You, on the other hand, are a complete pain in the arse.
Saffie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not quite the kind of post one would expect from someone who's emotionally stable and has no psychological issues...
WTF? You cannot diagnose emotional stability or psychological issues by looking at a few posts.

All they show is that she's stubborn, going into things too much, being too touchy. Just like you.

:rolleyes:

edit: don't take that personally, I'd say it to anyone. :p:
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Two 16-year olds both in love with themselves but not particularly interesting or having anything going for them.
I've got good-looks, intelligence, friends and ambitions. You, on the other hand... you're a total tw*t, full stop.
Saffie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can actually get why. Two 16-year olds both in love with themselves but not particularly interesting or having anything going for them.

Saffie, if you had read the thread, you'd clearly see there's something not working properly in the mind of that young obnoxious girl. Being touchy? well seeing rumours spread about you after a year and a half on this forum sometimes warrants at least an honest reply.
Indeed, I only read the posts you linked to.

BTW please don't throw around accusations of psychological problems. Being obnoxious or big-headed is not a disorder, and I look at it as an insult to people who actually have psych problems. :cool:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think most people know that, despite being a bit on the geeky side, I'm rather normal.
When you're not hassling Annabelle via Messenger for advice on 'oral sex technique'; obviously.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by foxo)
I've got good-looks, intelligence, friends and ambitions. You, on the other hand... you're a total tw*t, full stop.
:rofl: ... you've got to admire the teenage innocence.

I don't think that at your age, you've quite grasped the idea that it's not because you THINK you're great that you actually are. That depends on the size of your ego, not on how skilled, talented, interesting, intelligent, attractive you are.

By the time they're 16, most people are laughed at if they come up with something like "I've got good-looks, intelligence, friends and ambitions". I'm surprised you still haven't got past that stage. It's not because someone knows how to take themselves less seriously, that they're not as great as you.
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
haranguing
Nice word.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
When you're not haranguing Annabelle via Messenger for advice on 'oral sex technique'; obviously.
Obviously...

who is Annabelle? :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1531)
79.24%
Leave (401)
20.76%

Watched Threads