The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Raz_Webster_MUFC
Hello... I have been given the weekend in order to come up with a product to design for my product design coursework. The only problem is, although I am left handed, I cannot use the gift of creativity to save my life... Any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone :smile:

An ex has to do stuff like this..
and the only advice i can give from my experience with her is that she always read news articles or just used general knowledge to first find a NEED, and then design a product to fit that need.
She always found it easier than simply trying to randomly think of something.
Hope it helps :smile:
you must have been given some design briefs
also look at the junior apprentice things to get some ideas lol
Tommyjw
An ex has to do stuff like this..
and the only advice i can give from my experience with her is that she always read news articles or just used general knowledge to first find a NEED, and then design a product to fit that need.
She always found it easier than simply trying to randomly think of something.
Hope it helps :smile:

cheers bud... ill give it a go. :smile: i might even ask my mum and dad to give me some ideas haha (but obviously only if i'm really struggling) :P
Reply 4
Raz_Webster_MUFC
cheers bud... ill give it a go. :smile: i might even ask my mum and dad to give me some ideas haha (but obviously only if i'm really struggling) :P

Just ask them to go one of those old people rants and get them to tell you what they wish they had in the house to make things easier?:smile:
polaroid13
you must have been given some design briefs
also look at the junior apprentice things to get some ideas lol

thanks for the reply... erm, no, we weren't given any briefs because this is the project which i am deciding to produce in A2 starting from september, but this is like a head start on things.. he said that the product we choose is entirely our decision and we must try and make it different, so nobody has a similar product.. whereas in AS he gave use the products which we had to design. What day is that junior apprentice on? because i watched one of them and that annoying Reece person was on lol.. but didn't take note of the day it was on.
lol its finished now, trek over to the bbc website and just have a look at what they had to do

hmm lemme think
a camping product, a piece of furniture, toy, storage equipment, kitchen equipment, will add more when i think of some

i really like this site - it always cool things: http://www.suck.uk.com/

Latest