The Student Room Group

Worst thing you've done in an exam?

Scroll to see replies

well it's nothing superdooper but i ended up being really later for an exam... everyone was staring at me and the preasure was on... i walked to the back of the xam hall as fast as my little legs could take me and put my bags down. i have these huge boots that i wear and i decided to get my foot stuck in the string of some kids draw string bag that was on the floor. i hopped about buckled over twice to try and get the damn thing off and every1 was lookin at me like... retard... to say the least i was embarassed
Reply 21
maclc001
Well one of my classmates starts drumming once he finishes his exam for a good 10 minutes, and he supposedly had a **** in an exam over the girl sitting next to him - strangely enough it is believable from him.

Sorry? He did a poo in the exam hall?

EDIT: I invented the Lemonists in my GCSE RS mock and managed to get the word 'lemon' in 17 times. My brother tried to 1-up me in his by referring to Martin Luther King as a "sickass black dude".
*MJ*
I've ejaculated on the paper... beat that. :plz2:

I've ejaculated, swallow, regurgitated it back out onto the paper and then penetrated them. :plz2:
nothing too bad has happened to me, but one friend got a nose bleed twice in the same exam, and another answered a massive 15 mark question about anaesthetics when it was meant to be about antiseptics :smile:
Reply 24
i have a friend who answered every question on an RS exam, you were only meant to do it on the 2 religions youd studied, not all 8!
Reply 25
Mask Of Sanity
I've ejaculated, swallow, regurgitated it back out onto the paper and then penetrated them. :plz2:

Orly? :colone:

Well, i've penetrated you. :ninjagirl:
I took short course RS in year, and in the exam, question one is compulsory and then you choose 1 from 3 more questions. Despite it being drilled into us that question 1 is compulsory, I managed to forget that and did question 2 and 4 instead! *facepalm* I got full marks for both questions, pity they could only credit one!
Thank goodness it was only a short course GCSE and there are wonderful things called retakes!
There've been girls who've started there periods during exams, and afraid to waste to time, let it leak onto the chair.
*MJ*
Orly? :colone:

Well, i've penetrated you. :ninjagirl:

:shifty:

Go revise Stats right nao.
Reply 29
in the middle of my english literature gcse i dropped a pen on the floor and screamed! obviously everyone heard because it was completely silent. afterwards i saw the invigilator walking towards me down the isle. my heart was racing and i honestly believed he was going to come over and disqualify me. however for some reason he just walked straight past and i felt sooooo relieved and surprised. he probably didn't know it was me who screamed and i guess he didn't want to disturb anyone by asking who it was...and yeah a few years ago this used to happen quite frequently whenever i dropped something, pretty weird know, but i've grown out of it now luckily..
Reply 30
Mask Of Sanity
There've been girls who've started there periods during exams, and afraid to waste to time, let it leak onto the chair.

Doesn't fungi have enough fungi down there? :lolwut:

Go revise Stats right nao.

Good idea. :yep:

After all... I do get rewarded well if I get an A*. :holmes:
got an answer wrong in an exam, lost some marks...
worst day of my life!
Reply 32
A really fat girl once came in late-ish for the exam, we all watched her as she walked to her chair, and then she sat down only for the chair to spectacularly break and she fell to the ground. Needless to say the whole hall erupted with laughter, was easily the funniest thing i've seen in my life, and the poor girl ran out crying..
Reply 33
In my Media exam I was supposed to do two tasks in the first 1hr 30mins on the Thursday and two tasks in the second 1hr 30mins on the Friday. So what did I do? Yep, spent too long on the first task on Thursday and ended up having to do three on the Friday. But fortunately, with a lot of help from high doses of caffeine, I pulled it off. :biggrin:
Reply 34
I slept in my sanskrit exam , i just fell asleep on my paper , the person sitting next to me woke me up 10 minutes before the bell ... he was too busy writing to wake me up earlier ... my invigilator thought i was just trying to concentrate and think ... though i had finished everthing , i still had this 10 marks question left out
Reply 35
Anxiously wrote a 15 minute plea as to why i should receive an A (altered to a B five minutes into the paragraph as i readily accepted defeat)
year 9 SATS, puked up in my maths exam twice....lol
Reply 37
I may have, erm, "criticised" Thatcher....
For my English Lit GCSE, there were 2 columns with 4 poems in each. The instructions were to write about only one column of poems in depth. I didn't know anything in depth so wrote a little about all 8. Then because i didn't know what else to do i started writing everything i knew about any poem i could think of that wasn't listed in the question

I got an A*.
Reply 39
Today i answered two questions instead of four...the question said answer twoquestions and it was also segmented im so :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest