i love their first album

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    i love their first album
    i love them all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daz3000)
    i love them all
    i thort doing the re-mix album was abit dodgy as Limp Bizkit had just released there's i didn't get the lastest album, but i've heard a few songs and they are okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daz3000)
    any 1 like linken park
    piece of sh*t

however i do own their first album NOOOOOOOO :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    piece of sh*t

however i do own their first album NOOOOOOOO :mad:
    so do i, **** as, i'm so ashamed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    so do i, **** as, i'm so ashamed
    i think you say that cos they are mainstream if they was underground i dont think you would feel ashamed of owning it, i think thats a shame

ReputationRep:
    i think you say that cos they are mainstream if they was underground i dont think you would feel ashamed of owning it, i think thats a shame
    haha no i think

reasons i don't like them are 3 fold:

1) i have grown out of that kind of teeny bopper music now

2) the screechy guy has an annoying voice

3) i just don't like their sound.

ReputationRep:
    haha no i think

reasons i don't like them are 3 fold:

1) i have grown out of that kind of teeny bopper music now

2) the screechy guy has an annoying voice

3) i just don't like their sound.
    teeny bobber stuff do you know what your on about, i wouyld associate that with like erm......all that eurppean trance stuff that sound the same, and maybe you have just grown up or just phased out of that cos at one point it was the in thing to like linkin park and nu-metal stuff, but u might be a fashion freek and keep up with whats in and whats not in the alternative world, or you may not even be alt. but i like his voice its wicked as i like poison the well, and blood brothers with are all screaming

ReputationRep:
    teeny bobber stuff do you know what your on about, i wouyld associate that with like erm......all that eurppean trance stuff that sound the same, and maybe you have just grown up or just phased out of that cos at one point it was the in thing to like linkin park and nu-metal stuff, but u might be a fashion freek and keep up with whats in and whats not in the alternative world, or you may not even be alt. but i like his voice its wicked as i like poison the well, and blood brothers with are all screaming
    sorry no i'm not a fashion "freek" or "alt" whatever that may be, screaming is fine and dandy, look at Janis Joplin, the one thing i really hate about limping park is the way they play their guitars, there is no harmony, just heavy drones, and that wigger rapping over the top.

ReputationRep:
    sorry no i'm not a fashion "freek" or "alt" whatever that may be, screaming is fine and dandy, look at Janis Joplin, the one thing i really hate about limping park is the way they play their guitars, there is no harmony, just heavy drones, and that wigger rapping over the top.
    yeah but thats what was in at the time all nu-metal stuff, as you must have thought so or you wouldn't own a copy, like there was POD, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and all that, like Grunge was in at one point like Nirvana and Pearl Jam Faith No More just people move on to different stuff i was into all that stuff now i'm into emo or whatever anyone calls it but i do like my Pearl Jam

ReputationRep:
    yeah but thats what was in at the time all nu-metal stuff, as you must have thought so or you wouldn't own a copy, like there was POD, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and all that, like Grunge was in at one point like Nirvana and Pearl Jam Faith No More just people move on to different stuff i was into all that stuff now i'm into emo or whatever anyone calls it but i do like my Pearl Jam
    i like them a little, i have seen them and they were quite good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i like them a little, i have seen them and they were quite good.
    i think they are a good band i'm not into that nu-metal scene anymore, but i've heard them live and Chester can keep a note, and they write and play their own stuff, which is lacking in the pop chart

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I still play my Pearl Jam 'live on two legs' cd quite a bit. Music will always be changing, but the classics will never die. Such as Guns n Roses. I had to pick someone up at the local RSL Club a few days ago and playing on the jukebox was November Rain. Oldies by goodies

I can't say I like any of the others, but Faith No More 0wnz. So does Mr. Bungle. It has the same singer in it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.