Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need to buy a cowboy hat for Freshers' week, and I have no idea where to get one! It needs to be a cool one (with the sides curled up) and I'd like it to have a bandana or something around the middle! Where can I find one? :eek: I like the Peter Grimm ones but you can't get them here in the UK! What shall I do? THANKS

ReputationRep:
    umm..try a fancy dress shop.

ReputationRep:
    If you want a cheap girly one try clares accesories!

ReputationRep:
    here...

ReputationRep:
    Cowboy hats rule! If you're in London there's a shop in Notting Hill that sells cowboy hats and boots exclusively

ReputationRep:
    Thanks... it has to be a man's hat (I'm a man :p: )

I'm not in London right now! What's it called, tho? They might deliver it to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarkey_Berlin)
    Thanks... it has to be a man's hat (I'm a man :p: )

I'm not in London right now! What's it called, tho? They might deliver it to me
    I can't remember the name, but I'll be around there today or tomorrow and will let you know. Doubt they deliver though. They're very good, cowboy hats that would probably get screwed up in the mail..

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted by this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peter-Grimm-BS...QQcmdZViewItem

Do you think I could get something better/as good in the UK? I don't like the idea that this is in the US and I'll have to wait ages!

ReputationRep:
    Aha, that one is awesome. Get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarkey_Berlin)
    I need to buy a cowboy hat for Freshers' week, and I have no idea where to get one! It needs to be a cool one (with the sides curled up) and I'd like it to have a bandana or something around the middle! Where can I find one? :eek: I like the Peter Grimm ones but you can't get them here in the UK! What shall I do? THANKS
    See the concept of the cowboy in The UK to me seems very alien, theres no wild west or outback for cowboys to roam..

sorry back on topic...

Try all those teenage preppy stores.

ReputationRep:
    why do you need to buy a cowboy hat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs. Political)
    why do you need to buy a cowboy hat?
    Pubcrawls... clubbing and a cowboy-themed event! I think they are kinda cool, anyway...

Does anyone know if I can get those Peter Grimm hats in the UK... or if if I can get something similar?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.