??
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
??
Terrible. I'm a McDonald's manager and after knowing what goes into that stuff, I tell people to eat a meat pie for something healthier.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Terrible. I'm a McDonald's manager and after knowing what goes into that stuff, I tell people to eat a meat pie for something healthier.
do you think its right that food like mcdonalds should be advertised in such a way to seduce not only children but adults as well? they are the ones who are supposed to set an example afterall
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
do you think its right that food like mcdonalds should be advertised in such a way to seduce not only children but adults as well? they are the ones who are supposed to set an example afterall
It is buyer beware. In France last year, McDonald's publically stated that consumers shouldn't eat maccas more than once a week.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
It is buyer beware. In France last year, McDonald's publically stated that consumers shouldn't eat maccas more than once a week.
I don't eat McDonald's that often but I must admit I love my Greggs sussauge rolls ,they are doing a deal now 3 for £1.
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I don't eat McDonald's that often but I must admit I love my Greggs sussauge rolls ,they are doing a deal now 3 for £1.
OMG the chicken pasties from there are to die for i love them, they are addictive
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
OMG the chicken pasties from there are to die for i love them, they are addictive
I don't believe I've ever heard of 'Greggs' Are they another fast food franchise that you have in Britain?
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I don't believe I've ever heard of 'Greggs' Are they another fast food franchise that you have in Britain?
no they sell sandwiches and pasties and buns and that
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i like thing u can buy ready cooked etc.. dont agree with fast food tho. its ruining the country.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
i like thing u can buy ready cooked etc.. dont agree with fast food tho. its ruining the country.
yeah, what ever happened to eating a normal sandwich for lunch, or anything but a bacon egg mcmuffin for breakfast. Perhaps some bangers and mash for dinner
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Greggs is basicaly the UK's biggest bakery chain.They are trying to become europe's biggest which will probably be easy to do the rate they are expanding.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Greggs is basicaly the UK's biggest bakery chain.They are trying to become europe's biggest which will probably be easy to do the rate they are expanding.
Sounds nice, but at what point do they begin to sacrifice quality for quantity as McDonald's have done?
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
oHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......that is so gross!!!
woody
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What r maccy d's burgers made of? they taste of nothing.
I like chicken nuggets r they
woody
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What r maccy d's burgers made of? they taste of nothing.
I like chicken nuggets r they any better?
I'm also a big fan of the greggs sausage roll however I can't get 3 for a
£1! I have to by 2 for £1.05
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Sounds nice, but at what point do they begin to sacrifice quality for quantity as McDonald's have done?
They already have . We have Hampsons which is like a posh version of Greggs, very expensive though.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Convenience foods?.......crap but yummy......
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Convenience foods?.......crap but yummy......
I never actually found them to be tasting that good. Rather bland on most counts.
sue123
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I never actually found them to be tasting that good. Rather bland on most counts.
u no wot, people should start eating home cooked meals it's more rewarding and u get 2 spend time with the ppl uve cooked 4, it can be just as cheap,tastey,fast AND convienient...after all who has 2 get in their car n DRIVE 2 their kitchen?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My mom is always trying to feed us this "convenience" ****.

The most proper preparation she'll do is cut and boil some fresh vegetables. The most interesting thing I think she's ever cooked herself is sausage and mash.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (466)
66.86%
No (231)
33.14%

Watched Threads