Oral sex? Watch

This discussion is closed.
AnonGuy2005
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Ok since there's a thread on anal I think oral should be within the boundaries . Basically I've performed it on my gf, and she loves it, now i'd like her to try on me, but she's not having any of it!

How can I convince her?
Lawzza
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would say...its only fair lol
hugatree
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AnonGuy2005)
Ok since there's a thread on anal I think oral should be within the boundaries . Basically I've performed it on my gf, and she loves it, now i'd like her to try on me, but she's not having any of it!

How can I convince her?
You don't. You can't make her do things she doesn't want (yet). Pushing her and by doing so making her feel like she HAS to doesn't solve anything.
Glory
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its her choice if she doesnt want it. You cant really convince her since its her choice at the end of the day. I suggest you dont preasurise her but not totally remove the offer.
Pookerson
Report 13 years ago
...now i'd like her to try on me, but she's not having any of it!
Lol, she's got what she wants!

Before you know it, you'll be doing her ironing and washing up!
Lawzza
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think you just need to be patient, maybe you are more confident than she is and she doesnt feel ready to do this yet. I would talk it through with her.
Dont make her feel guilty, not a good way to go about things.
AnonGuy2005
Rep:
?
wasn't planning on pressurising her, would be nice tho
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Having an informative thread is ok. Talking about how to persuade someone to do something they don't want to is not. I think.

If another mod disagrees they can reopen this.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 13 years ago
i think its better that people who think like this recieve a dressing down by female members of the forum...
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You totally insensitive and chauvanistic (sp) pig. You should respect your girlfriend enough to let her decide whether she wishes to give you oral sex or not. I am presuming you gave her oral sex for no other reason than you wanted to. I find it very difficult to imagine that she forced your head down there. Anyway, if she doesnt want to give you oral then its up to her, you dont not have the right to oral sex. Also to the idiot who said "its only fair" - you are an absolute, complete and utter twit.
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
why do I get the feeling that if the situation was reversed(i.e. she gave him head, but he wouldn't return), people would complain that the man has a right to give it back and would tell him off for not treating his girlfriend correctly?

However, I don't condone the phrase "how do i convince her", lol. I get the impression that you didn't mean ram her head down there, but let nature take its course. It could even be that she has some issues regarding it, or just can't be bothered; but it's still her decision and you should respect that

Anyway, you must have felt some pleasure in giving it to her, certaintly?
BlokeFromStoke
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

How can I convince her?
My ex. used to go so far with oral sex but didn't want me to ejaculate in her mouth, which I thought was fair enough. Would I want that in my mouth? But it didn't stop me giving her oral sex on a very regular basis. Relationships are all about respect. If you're trying to make her do it when she doesn't want to you aren't respecting her IMHO.
anjimcflanji
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well i hope that if you succeed she bites you real hard! do you not get how intimate this sort of thing is? just because you find it easy going down on her doesnt mean she'll be the same for you, there's a lot of trust involved. just leave it if she wants to she'll decide in her own time and then you'll be the lucky one.
daniel_williams
Badges: 15
Report 13 years ago
well its up to you gf what she does, ok she migh tnot like it but she may come round to liking the idea of her, its not righ tto pressurise he into anything she doesn't want to do. my girlfriend doesn't like it either, but i would never force anyon ei love to try and do anything they didn't want, yeah if you feel good giving her oral then it doesn't matter about her not giving you oral... and to be honest why have oral when you can have the full on thing? but hey, jsut don't try and pressureise her, the more you try the less comfotable she is going to feel about it.
AnonGuy2005
Rep:
?
(Original post by deej2)
You totally insensitive and chauvanistic (sp) pig.
lol, you have no idea how far from the truth you actually are.

Considering you don't know me, i'd thank you not to presume what i'm like. I'm not going to force her to do something she doesn't want to do, it doesn't however stop me from wanting it, so if she would do that for me then great!!! If not, well I can live with it.

So get back on your high horse and ride on out of here, go on you know you can
amie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Considering you don't know me, i'd thank you not to presume what i'm like. I'm not going to force her to do something she doesn't want to do, it doesn't however stop me from wanting it, so if she would do that for me then great!!! If not, well I can live with it.

If you're not planning on forcing her to give you oral, why did you start a thread asking for ideas on how to convince her to do it? Isn't attempting to convince someone to do something if they've already refused the same as forcing them to do it, just in a more subtle way?
Brown Eyed Girl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
most people i know hated the idea of it... hey even i did...

some people come around.. others hate it for life.. i even know guy who hate recieving.... lol. but if some one does it for some one else and they don't want to do it.. it will be bad for you both lol
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

1) Thats the thing with internet forums, we go off what we read, and from what I read, I still upold my original opinion.
2) Hmmmmmm, you seem hellbent on convincing her to give you oral. Live with it, she doesnt want to. I dont see why you want our advice if you arent going to force her to do something, she doesnt want to, you are determined to convince her otherwise. If she does give in to your convincing it will be purely to get you off her back and to stop pressuring her into it IMHO.
3) Well, at least some of us have morals and are willing to treat women with the respect that they deserve, she can make her own mind up, it is not your right or duty to persuade her otherwise. So I think Ill stick to being on my high horse thank you very much, but my horse is currently grazing here, and I dont want to force it to do something it doesnt want to. :p:
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dudes! This is NOT the oral sex tips thread. Pikaboo, you should know better...
jenniferH
Report 13 years ago
it takes some girls a while to feel comfortable doing it, especially if she hasnt done it before, just start off slowly by just doing it for a few minutes then it can build up from there. It is a clear divide in girls who will or wont but to try and force her is out of the question!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (207)
18.5%
No (681)
60.86%
Not really bothered about them (231)
20.64%

Watched Threads