The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Herleif
Hmm. You could just get her drunk :/

And before i get destroyed for that, it was a serious suggestion. Sometimes people just need to relax. By drunk i meant really relaxed not rohypnolesque, alcohol-induced paralysis.

A glass of wine yes, an entire bottle - BIG NO NO!
Reply 61
AnonGuy2005
ummm how about, cos its nice? will that do sir?

i wasnt actually having a go, just trying to see your thinking behind it.
Reply 62
deej2
AnonGuy2005 - what is your main argument for her doing it?
"Its only fair"
"She should cos its part of relationships"
"It makes a change"
or anything else?

Does answering any of those result in him being treated fairly or screamed at for being a sex crazed stereotypical ape-like alpha male?

Maybe he wants to because it's a kind of progression in their sexual relationship.

Hmm?
In which case, have a mature discussion about it. Don't push her, just reassure her and ask why she doesn't like the idea of it. Like I said, she might suprise you with the reason. It might equally be something you can work over together. Ultimaely, as almost everyone has said, it is her choice at the end of the day. sorry mate...

And no whining about it at her either..
Reply 64
"omg.. I have chocolate icecream on my...." ????
Reply 65
Pookerson
Does answering any of those result in him being treated fairly or screamed at for being a sex crazed stereotypical ape-like alpha male?

Maybe he wants to because it's a kind of progression in their sexual relationship.

Hmm?

No, i was just trying to understand his reasoning and thinking behind it.
Reply 66
deej2
i wasnt actually having a go, just trying to see your thinking behind it.

I think its pretty simple why you might want oral...
Pookerson

Hmm?

well, if they're already doing other stuff...

At the end of the day, he can't force her, nor should he be snide and try to persuade her.
Reply 68
Herleif
I think its pretty simple why you might want oral...

I personally cant see the huge fuss about it. Each to their own I suppose.
Reply 69
Your in a good position, just stop giving her oral sex - she will miss it - then ask her!
look ask her, if she says no ask her why and then work around that answer. if she says no a third or second time, then its a no, if you pressure her she will not be happy.
Reply 71
AnonGuy2005
Ok since there's a thread on anal I think oral should be within the boundaries :smile:. Basically I've performed it on my gf, and she loves it, now i'd like her to try on me, but she's not having any of it! :frown:
How can I convince her?

hi ....you've been used and abused many men apply the same move on girls (receive but dont give) however never heard of a man falling for such a simple trick.....what shes basically telling you is that you're beneath her you do the work and she will never go down on you :wink:
I can believe you can come outside after this...indeed to post such an embarrassing tale...have you no shame
Reply 72
Pookerson
Lol, she's got what she wants!

Before you know it, you'll be doing her ironing and washing up!

EXACTLY!
Other way round with me. My bf wanted me to give him head. I have... an do regularly. But then wen i suggested he did somethin for me he was havin none of it! What u think of that then??
I wouldn't be too happy if I was giving and giving and never getting anything back.

I'm so annoyed to see lesbian feminists screeching to burn him at the stake for this, in fact, it's neg rep worthy.

This isn't rape advice, it's compromise advice. If he wanted it against her will he'd have it by now.

There's nothing to say that nobody else has, talking to hers the best option. Is she a bit selfish in general or is she just against this?
Reply 75
davidwills
hi ....you've been used and abused many men apply the same move on girls (receive but dont give) however never heard of a man falling for such a simple trick.....what shes basically telling you is that you're beneath her you do the work and she will never go down on you :wink:
I can believe you can come outside after this...indeed to post such an embarrassing tale...have you no shame

haha

Harsh!

And quite possible not true.
Reply 76
davidwills

lol obviously not no, thank god my name is AnonGuy2005 or what would I do if everyone knew who I was!!!!1 Oh the shame of it all!!!!
davidwills

LOL! Scrap the neg rep (which was amazingly harsh anyway I guess) - that's rep worthy.

(As long as it was at least a half joke.)
davidwills

Maybe threadstarter enjoys giving? Yes, he'd like to receive as well, but it should be on her terms, that one.

I'd say the same if the bloke genuinely didn't want to.

really, I highly doubt it's all a cunning plot to get what she wants and not giving two hoots about the bloke. Maybe she, y'know, is repulsed by the idea of it. They're hardly the most attractive of appendages, are they?
Reply 79
bellaragazza25
Other way round with me. My bf wanted me to give him head. I have... an do regularly. But then wen i suggested he did somethin for me he was havin none of it! What u think of that then??

:confused: why r guys turning down blowjobs?

Latest

Trending

Trending