brass Watch

This discussion is closed.
gordon_is_fit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
isnt brass the greatest...and i aint talking about jim brass from csi. no brass the metal. yes the metal. and it is the greatest metal in the world...dont you agree?
musicbloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gordon_is_fit)
isnt brass the greatest...and i aint talking about jim brass from csi. no brass the metal. yes the metal. and it is the greatest metal in the world...dont you agree?
Yes, particularly gold brass.

MB
gordon_is_fit
Rep:
?
gold brass?! iv never heard of such wonders!!
musicbloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
gold brass?! iv never heard of such wonders!!
Well brass is an alloy of copper and zinc (and a few other things). By altering the amount of one or other of the ingredients you get different types of brass. The usual two are yellow brass and gold brass, but rose brass is also there.

MB
rupalini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by musicbloke)
Well brass is an alloy of copper and zinc (and a few other things). By altering the amount of one or other of the ingredients you get different types of brass. The usual two are yellow brass and gold brass, but rose brass is also there.

MB
Amazing! Aah the delights of brass....there are so many...why do u love brass so much gordon_is _fit (wow if u asked me that question, I could go on for days )
Flukey
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
WOW! :eek:

:rolleyes:
killerbee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
personally i'm more a fan of copper . . .
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hoookay. You know how you get different levels of club membership/credit cards? Ie Platinum members,gold membership. How much would you suck if you only had brass membership? Hardly keeping up with the Dow Joness is it?
heminder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
aluminium... :cool:
gordon_is_fit
Rep:
?
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
Hoookay. You know how you get different levels of club membership/credit cards? Ie Platinum members,gold membership. How much would you suck if you only had brass membership? Hardly keeping up with the Dow Joness is it?

shriek.. i would DIE for a brass membership

anyway rupalini im glad you ask why it is that i love brass so
i feel it is shiny which reminds me of a fresh faced sailor, lets say ellen macarthur or indeed the udder on a cow

also copper and aluminium are far inferior as they dont have the combined talents of many different metals
rupalini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
shriek.. i would DIE for a brass membership

anyway rupalini im glad you ask why it is that i love brass so
i feel it is shiny which reminds me of a fresh faced sailor, lets say ellen macarthur or indeed the udder on a cow
OMG you are too funny. Seriously. Rep from me (when I'm allowed to rep :P)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (274)
27.29%
No (730)
72.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed