Hey, does Pro plus really have any effect?

Watch
suicidaloverbusiness
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
What happens if I take more than two per day? Does it just keep you awake as opposed to allowing you to concentrate well. Considering, I have an exam tomorrow (french GCSE), I thought taking two might help me to concentrate better and be more alert. Is my assumption wrong? Could anyone shed some light on this please.
Walter Ego
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
A good nights sleep would serve you better. Reliance on artificial stimulants is hardly good planning !
Wesssty
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wouldn't take it having no idea how you'd handle it, some are continually distracted and some do things very fast.
chelski786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It will make your penis bigger.
You Failed
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's caffeine, it's no different to drinking a few cups of coffee...
suicidaloverbusiness
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wesssty)
I wouldn't take it having no idea how you'd handle it, some are continually distracted and some do things very fast.
what do you mean? I almost never eat breakfast in the morning, do you think taking one proplus tablet would suffice as a good wake up call. Btw my exams in the afternoon so maybe I won't have any major side effects but will be able to wake up better.
suicidaloverbusiness
Rep:
?
(Original post by chelski786)
It will make your penis bigger.
Well at least I don't have a problem their then; I don't have any male genitals
Wesssty
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by suicidaloverbusiness)
what do you mean? I almost never eat breakfast in the morning, do you think taking one proplus tablet would suffice as a good wake up call. Btw my exams in the afternoon so maybe I won't have any major side effects but will be able to wake up better.
Two in the morning is fine, same effect as a coffee really.
beckyl92
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeah it works. i use it quite often
suicidaloverbusiness
Rep:
?
Two in the morning is fine, same effect as a coffee really.
Ok, so I think i'll take two in the morning. It won't have any effect for the exam will it? (it's in the afternoon btw)
-Natalielostthegame
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if you take too many you can have a nice case of the *****

tv has taught me well
Wesssty
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ok, so I think i'll take two in the morning. It won't have any effect for the exam will it? (it's in the afternoon btw)
Na, good luck with it
suicidaloverbusiness
Rep:
?
Na, good luck with it
Are you sure about that?!?! I haven't taken them for a while now and i'm not sure if taking them before an exam is wise.
skenny7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
misconceptions of pro plus and energy pills...they only have the full effect if you actualy do some moving about once you take them. if you take them just sit about waiting for something to happen, you wll not gain the full effect. oh and be really careful about how many you take, just go by the instrutions
Wesssty
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Are you sure about that?!?! I haven't taken them for a while now and i'm not sure if taking them before an exam is wise.
Sounds like you've already taken 20! Yes I'm sure lol.
suicidaloverbusiness
Rep:
?
(Original post by skenny7)
misconceptions of pro plus and energy pills...they only have the full effect if you actualy do some moving about once you take them. if you take them just sit about waiting for something to happen, you wll not gain the full effect. oh and be really careful about how many you take, just go by the instrutions
Ok thanks hun
I Love Dog
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It'd be much better to eat a decent breakfast.
mac32
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Definitely works. But there are other more effective things without the side-effects of caffeine at large doses. But with 1-2 of them you should be fine, unless you have caffeine hypersensitivity.
KitCat93
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's balls. It had no effect on me whatsoever.
This dissapointed me as i live off coffee and paracetamol.
When you get up in the morning have a brew and some breakfast and you should be fine. I made the mistake of going out before and exam last week, boy did that f*ck me up.
GET TO BED!
suicidaloverbusiness
Rep:
?
Sounds like you've already taken 20! Yes I'm sure lol.
No, of course I haven't :p: I'll be holding you accountable if things don't go to plan as i'm taking your advice here :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (20)
16.53%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (40)
33.06%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
9.92%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
10.74%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.13%
I think it's an unfair expectation (29)
23.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.65%

Watched Threads