Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, the guide said that I should move in one day before my session starts, which is the 26th. I think it's just the Intercollegiates...

ReputationRep:
    You can move in from the 17th, you just have to pay the extra when you get there. For international its £17.50 a night. So i have to pay an extra £140 :-|
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by pysmon2)
    I don't know, the guide said that I should move in one day before my session starts, which is the 26th. I think it's just the Intercollegiates...
    You need to be there freshers' week, so you can enrol. You can technically do it late, but it's a hassle. (Tho I suppose since you're in London, you can do it on time anyway! But still...)

It says in the "My Campus" guide, "You are expected to move into your residence on Saturday 17th September 2005."

Just call or email your residence!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, one of the International Hall sheets says:
    KCL
    arrival 25.09.05
    departure 10.06.06
    days 258
    charge £4515.00

I may ask to move in on the 21st, otherwise I think I'll just leave it and see. But that means that I'll be at home for the first week of freshers' and enrolment.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone happen to know when kings college hall is moving in? I'm presuming its the 17th like everyone else but i havent got any info yet

ReputationRep:
    In my KCH infos it says it's the 17th September.
    I'll move in on the 15th.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by pysmon2)
    Seriously, one of the International Hall sheets says:
    KCL
    arrival 25.09.05
    departure 10.06.06
    days 258
    charge £4515.00

I may ask to move in on the 21st, otherwise I think I'll just leave it and see. But that means that I'll be at home for the first week of freshers' and enrolment.
    It says that, but everyone moves in on the 17th anyways You just need to tell them. Don't trust the sheets!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morningtheft)
    It says that, but everyone moves in on the 17th anyways You just need to tell them. Don't trust the sheets!
    Only if you come and welcome me to my new 'digs'
    I'm going to give them a call tomorrow, since it's nearly 2 am and I've got work in a few hours aghhhh!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreama)
    ...I'm honestly being serious...
    Sorry, it just seems so bizarre to be taking a chest of drawers with you to uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morningtheft)
    It says that, but everyone moves in on the 17th anyways

I'm not...i'm moving in on the 18th as i can only get down to london on the night of the 17th.

Argh! I'm gonna be the last person to move in and everyone's gonna know eachother already and they're gonna look at me really weird when i move in on the 18th and be all like "what's she doing here now?!"
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Oh, I meant around the 17th! I won't look at you weird <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabrosa)
    Sorry, it just seems so bizarre to be taking a chest of drawers with you to uni
    He he I have a lot of stuff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GengisKahn)
    You'll probs be able to get the condoms once you're there (longer use-by date). Food and drink you could get here too, come to thing of it. Money of course is very useful; I'm glad you thought of it.

A pack of 10 should serve him for life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dutch_stud)
    whats wrong with you? a girl.. pack efficiently?! :rolleyes: wwow i have got to see that!
    i automatically admire u
    Why, thank you

It also means I don't have to lug 5 massive suitcases down Judd St to get to my halls, which is always good.

ReputationRep:
    bring some beef, lose some teeth...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.