Jason Donovan Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I was watching This Morning earlier and Jason Donovan was on, reminding me of how in love with him I was when I was 7. Just thought after the Timmy Mallet revival the other day I'd bring up a few more 80's legends!

And can you believe my 14 year old cousin didn't know Kylie had been in Neighbours?! She didn't have a clue what I Should Be So Lucky and The Locomotion were!
xAngelx
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
I was watching This Morning earlier and Jason Donovan was on, reminding me of how in love with him I was when I was 7. Just thought after the Timmy Mallet revival the other day I'd bring up a few more 80's legends!

And can you believe my 14 year old cousin didn't know Kylie had been in Neighbours?! She didn't have a clue what I Should Be So Lucky and The Locomotion were!
God Jason, i had one of his records, and Kylie's and i have that other blokes record who was off Neighbours
babyblueeyes
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
God Jason, i had one of his records, and Kylie's and i have that other blokes record who was off Neighbours
yer my mam bought me and my sister the neighbours vid wiv the weddings on,it had scott and charlenes wedding on it..i loved their songs
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The good old days of Stock Aikten Waterman and Rainbow.

Its quite ironic to for the younger generation to imagine that Kylie 10 years ago was considered a big flop. In the late 80's Rick Astley was our Will Young and T'Pau became legends by singing a song about dropping china in your hands.

I miss the 80's so much. :confused:
babyblueeyes
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The good old days of Stock Aikten Waterman and Rainbow.

Its quite ironic to for the younger generation to imagine that Kylie 10 years ago was considered a big flop. In the late 80's Rick Astley was our Will Young and T'Pau became legends by singing a song about dropping china in your hands.

I miss the 80's so much. :confused:
i loved the 80's, alot of big names started up in the 80's..
Ditzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by babyblueeyes)
i loved the 80's, alot of big names started up in the 80's..
Bring baack the 80's! Children nowadays don't know what they're missing, they should start up a cable tv channel and just show classic 80's childrens shows, like Thundercats, and Charlie Chalk, and classic Neighbours (the Scott and Charlene years) Hands up everyone who owns the wedding video **proudly raises hand, not at all ashamed!**
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Ahhh.. I was in love with him too!!!
babyblueeyes
Report 15 years ago
Bring baack the 80's! Children nowadays don't know what they're missing, they should start up a cable tv channel and just show classic 80's childrens shows, like Thundercats, and Charlie Chalk, and classic Neighbours (the Scott and Charlene years) Hands up everyone who owns the wedding video **proudly raises hand, not at all ashamed!**
as i said earlier i defo had the video,still have actually might dig it out later and have a chuckle to it! :cool:
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bring baack the 80's!
You might reconsider that if you considered the shoulderpads, the extreme perms. Dunno if i could face them personally
Ditzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toyosi)
You might reconsider that if you considered the shoulderpads, the extreme perms. Dunno if i could face them personally
But they're great to laugh at, we just have to remember never to repeat those fashion mistakes!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1373)
79.55%
Leave (353)
20.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed