Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    I dont fear Islam or muslims per se, I just find it to be a terrible ideology that I totally disagree with.
    I have the same opinions about Islam. I would go as far to say that I have contempt for Islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    I have the same opinions about Islam. I would go as far to say that I have contempt for Islam.
    Good. Stay away from Islam. Dont want your deviated sexual orientation perverting me religion anyway.

ReputationRep:
    The difference is that red_roadkill and others with similar tastes don't think a little stoning to death would do muslims a world of good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaMahdi)
    Good. Stay away from Islam. Dont want your deviated sexual orientation perverting me religion anyway.
    Good. Stay away from Britain. Dont want your deviated mental beliefs perverting me country anyway.

ReputationRep:
    "Deviated" - so?

Perverse? I regard your opinions and logic as more dangerous and perverse, to be quite honest.

ReputationRep:
    This is my country and i will stay hear as long as i want, so send your racist hate posts somewhere else
    Double standards?? In all honesty please explain to me why someone should tolerate your views when you can't tolerate others?

ReputationRep:
    YaMahdi just PM'd me with this:

"Aint gonna bother replying to your posts. Cudnt give a **** what a bender like you has to say."

Lovely :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    Double standards?? In all honesty please explain to me why someone should tolerate your views when you can't tolerate others?
    Please highlight to me where i have said i cant tolerate other peoples views? Tolerating and disagreement are totall different things.

ReputationRep:
    Hes just a bitter idiot at the end of the day, I bet hes so homophobic because he is trying to surpress inner homosexual tendencies

ReputationRep:
    Hes just a bitter idiot at the end of the day, I bet hes so homophobic because he is trying to surpress inner homosexual tendencies
    Lmao. Indeed. I often wonder why some people [apparently straight] have such aggressive interest in homosexuality. I can't believe people could hate something like homosexuality so much.

ReputationRep:
    Please highlight to me where i have said i cant tolerate other peoples views? Tolerating and disagreement are totall different things.
    FFS Go and read the thread again then :rolleyes: Hint: Criticism:Islam:Arrest:Agree

ReputationRep:
    YaMahdi just PM'd me with this:

"Aint gonna bother replying to your posts. Cudnt give a **** what a bender like you has to say."

Lovely :rolleyes:
    Haha! "Bender" Do people still say that? I havn't heard that for years!!

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. Indeed. I often wonder why some people [apparently straight] have such aggressive interest in homosexuality. I can't believe people could hate something like homosexuality so much.
    Let other people live their lives the way they want to is what I think. Personally I can't see why anyone would get as violent as he does over something that really has no effect on himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Haha! "Bender" Do people still say that? I havn't heard that for years!!
    Yes. Someone recently told me that I'm "as bent as a road".

ReputationRep:
    Let other people live their lives the way they want to is what I think. Personally I can't see why anyone would get as violent as he does over something that really has no effect on himself.
    yeah, you should see the state of my keyboard and mouse.

I have said many times that i dont give a 5h1t whether someone is gay or not but if you choose to ignore this its up to you.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Someone recently told me that I'm "as bent as a road".
    "Bent as a nine bob note" was my ole man's favorite. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Latest PM from YaMahdi:

"You are sooooooo funny.

The jokes on you, coz at the end of the day you are gay!!!!!

PS two can play a game of posting PM's, do you really want to involve yourself in that."

Err, do I care? NO. Only you do.

Two of us can play at that game? But I haven't responded to your PM's through the PM system. AND, if I did, I certainly wouldn't be rude like you, because I'm not like that.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, you should see the state of my keyboard and mouse.

I have said many times that i dont give a 5h1t whether someone is gay or not but if you choose to ignore this its up to you.
    Yes, you are too single minded and can only take words literally :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This is very interesting... I was very surprised at the map which shows how accepting countries are of homosexuality; and the country i just spent the last couple of months in (the UAE, dubai etc...) would punish you by death :eek:
    It is run by sharia law so I guess thats why.

Anyway, red roadkill is right in that hes pretty lucky to have been born into a liberal country. I feel a lot for gay people living in homophobic countries... I dont know how I'd feel if i felt I couldnt be myself in my own country.

ReputationRep:
    I all in favour of gayness. The more gay men there are about the less competition I have.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.