Turn on thread page Beta

I took a look on the FCO website... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    "Bent as a nine bob note" was my ole man's favorite. :rolleyes:
    Nine pound note now. That's inflation for you. Just means dishonest though.

ReputationRep:
    well its best to check out things about the country your traveling too... gay or not gay...

i mean if your into the grass and head off to Indonesia you could cop a hefty jail term for possession or trafficking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangomaz)
    This is very interesting... I was very surprised at the map which shows how accepting countries are of homosexuality; and the country i just spent the last couple of months in (the UAE, dubai etc...) would punish you by death :eek:
    It is run by sharia law so I guess thats why.

Anyway, red roadkill is right in that hes pretty lucky to have been born into a liberal country. I feel a lot for gay people living in homophobic countries... I dont know how I'd feel if i felt I couldnt be myself in my own country.
    50 years from now we'll be arguing if genetically modified people should be allowed to adopt and marry.
    And mangomaz would have lots of babies who then become Warwick grads and put a stop to its geeky image

ReputationRep:
    Gayness should be tolerated but not promoted like it is in Britain today. The countries that dont allow it are usally religious. As I said, they may as well tolerate it(since it happens anyway) but the fact that they don't does not bother me since im not a bum boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odins eye)
    Gayness should be tolerated but not promoted like it is in Britain today. The countries that dont allow it are usally religious. As I said, they may as well tolerate it(since it happens anyway) but the fact that they don't does not bother me since im not a bum boy.
    "Bum boy" Haha!

So you don't have a "bum chum" then?

ReputationRep:
    The law in the middle east regarding homosexuality is adhered to about as much as the age of consent law is here. People who who hanged or imprisoned are usually done so to make an example, or more than often they aren't even gay/nor have engaged in any gay sex, the hookem authorites just use the gay stigma to whip up support for their execution/imprisonment. I'm sure I wouldn't like to be caught and tried under Muslim law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    I all in favour of gayness. The more gay men there are about the less competition I have.
    LOL!! Oh thats funny I've got to try and remember to rep you tomorrow
    (Original post by ramroff)
    50 years from now we'll be arguing if genetically modified people should be allowed to adopt and marry.
    And mangomaz would have lots of babies who then become Warwick grads and put a stop to its geeky image
    Yeaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! BRING ON THE BABIES AND END THE GEEKINESS!!!

ReputationRep:
    14 years in prison if found guilty of homosexuality in Papua New Guinea

!!

14 YEARS. It's an outrage.

(Original post by YaMahdi)
    Good. Stay away from Islam. Dont want your deviated sexual orientation perverting me religion anyway.
    bye bye baby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    14 years in prison if found guilty of homosexuality in Papua New Guinea

!!

14 YEARS. It's an outrage.
    Ironic in a country where canibalism remains fairly common. It's OK to eat somebody but not bum somebody. :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.