Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

CH4 WJEC January 2010 Mark Scheme? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just as the title implies, I was wondering whether anyone has the CH4 WJEC January 2010 Mark Scheme they could send me?

Its the exam I failed miserably at, I have the paper, but need to mark scheme because I still don't know the answers to some question

Any help greatly appreciated,

Ian

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have the mark scheme but I need the paper it would be great to do a switcheroo
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Jan 2010 mark scheme (new).pdf (647.9 KB, 3349 views)

ReputationRep:
    Hey i have the CH4 past paper
    Thanks for the mark scheme:woo:
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf CH4 2010.PDF (75.0 KB, 853 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks buddy I can have a lil practice run before the real thing

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, so sorry, I forgot about this thread because my friend managed to get me the mark scheme

Glad you managed to get a hold of it though

How did you find the real thing?

ReputationRep:
    It was a hard one! I had a C first time round so with a push hopefully a B did you do the exam today aswell?

ReputationRep:
    I got a U last time, so I was thinking it's ok I can't do any worse. I was wrong!!! that went soooo bad

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? I found it really nice!
    I got a D first time round and need a B overall for uni, so hopefully I got an A/B on that

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.