I'm a female but I agree with some of the views... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Blush Babe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Well, in generals, guys have a hard time being faithful.
Thats partly to do with their low attention spans, and partly because of the norms of male behaviour.
I do have to say though, that i am not like that myself (at least, from how i see myself).
But anyway, yeah, i agree. Its a shame how most people, both male and female, so easily fit into the sorts of behaviour that society as a whole expects.
I don't see myself as the same though, but still get on with both guys and girls equally as friends.
But i prefer talking to girls in general, because they are also more sensitive, in touch with their emotions, and more willing to have 'real' discussions, rather than just talking about football and stuff.
I admit, i like football, but there are so many more important subjects people could discuss.
Anyway, at the end of the day, both males and females have their flaws.
But they both have alot of positive things as well. And not all people fit into the moulds.
But its a shame more people aren't willing to break out of the moulds.
I am guessing that we'll get along fairly well. I agree with everything you said. Did you take philosophy or psychology (spelling?)...cuz not many people think like you...
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thats partly to do with their low attention spans, and partly because of the norms of male behaviour.
I do have to say though, that i am not like that myself (at least, from how i see myself).
But anyway, yeah, i agree. Its a shame how most people, both male and female, so easily fit into the sorts of behaviour that society as a whole expects.
I don't see myself as the same though, but still get on with both guys and girls equally as friends.
But i prefer talking to girls in general, because they are also more sensitive, in touch with their emotions, and more willing to have 'real' discussions, rather than just talking about football and stuff.
I admit, i like football, but there are so many more important subjects people could discuss.
But they both have alot of positive things as well. And not all people fit into the moulds.

yea man........well said !!!
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So you too will make that generalisation about guys. Maybe guys don't want to be faithful because they are sick of some women's hypocrisy.

Plug yourself, thats right, but most guys would claim to be different and that they would be faithful, feminised wimps. Have you ever had a serious girlfriend and if so i bet she rode all over you. (you accepted it as you thought that shed love you more, but ended with her cheating on you#)
expects.
Again, stereotypical, boys always talk about football, maybe maximum once a day. And im friends with everyone becasue i am amazing.
Ahh a last something sensible, although you have just fitted exactly into the mould.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads