The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meany Pie
It is also says in the book that not all children die from it.

Yeah I know but what is "not all"... thats like saying not all people die of cancer in the context of greyscale
Original post by jackbus
Yeah I know but what is "not all"... thats like saying not all people die of cancer in the context of greyscale

I can't put a figure on it.
Original post by jackbus
For her it wasn't cured but simply delayed loads, Stannis called for lots of mages to help her when she was born. This is 100% book as wasn't touched in the show

It was referenced in the show, when Stannis told Shireen about it.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
It was referenced in the show, when Stannis told Shireen about it.

yeah i was briefly mentioned from what i remember in the show but not as in depth as in the books
Nice breakdown of episode one by Alt Shift X, making the best GoT content on the interwebs as always.

[video="youtube;x6kqVusK26c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6kqVusK26c[/video]
Yup.

Monday 2 AM or 9PM (UK times).
Well guys, I have no doubt Jaime and Cersei will learn this season that it was Olenna that killed Joffrey (With Littlefinger) mainly because Olenna said in the last season "If my house were to fall I will have nothing left to hide" and, here is the question.

Once Jaime learns that it WASN'T Tyrion who killed Joffrey, do you think his allegiance will change?
If so, how will Cersei take this?
That's a good shout, although I think Cercei has always secretly known Tyrion did not do it.
Original post by Scienceisgood
Well guys, I have no doubt Jaime and Cersei will learn this season that it was Olenna that killed Joffrey (With Littlefinger) mainly because Olenna said in the last season "If my house were to fall I will have nothing left to hide" and, here is the question.

Once Jaime learns that it WASN'T Tyrion who killed Joffrey, do you think his allegiance will change?
If so, how will Cersei take this?

Jaime already believes Tyrion didn't do it. Cersei probably knows it too, and learning it was Olenna will redouble her desire to destroy her, but that won't change her deep rooted to destroy Tyrion too, especcially now he's Dany's hand and murdered their father.
Tyrion he said that if the real murderer came forward with clear evidence, Cersei would still find a way to blame it on Tyrion.
Well, all I can say is I feel sorry for Jorah...

Also, get in there Gray Worm!
Would say he went balls deep but well, you know...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great episode
That was sooooooo good:drool:
Fantastic episode. Theon deserves to be executed.
Not sure I thought it was a great episode. Not enough time in an hour as there are so many plots to follow. the special effects for the descaling was well done.
I really went off Daenerys in this episode. She was antagonisingly smug!

And I really hope Jorah gets cured, he's my favourite :love:

Spoiler

10/10 for that entrance.
Not really enjoying Dany's character rn. I am waiting for the Arya and Jon reunion!!!

Latest