The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by Deshi
Do you have the full article for that? Sounds pretty cool. House Stark is my favourite House so I don't mind :teeth:

And Carroll is too weak to be Hodor, I doubt Hodor would constantly fall over from the slightest touches.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=37063260#post37063260

Wigan and Blackburn are just hysterical.
"You should taste her fish pie"

:ahee::ahee::ahee:

EDIT: My mum looked strangely akin to the "Impossibiru guy" when she figured out that Theon and Asha were brother and sister =P
(edited 11 years ago)
That whole back and forth between Tyrion, Varys and Shay was hilarious. I just can't get over how clueless about ruling Cersei is though. This episode seems to depart from the plot of the book in several ways however. The last 10 mins or so were no way near the events of the books.

tumblr_log1epyUWu1qfqz3ao1_500.jpg
MFW Theon was feeling up Asha. His surprise was priceless though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1063
That scene is worse in the books :nothing:
Reply 1064
Even better as a brunette...

Reply 1065
I really wish they would do something about her (and Cersei's) eyebrows in the show, though... it looks ridiculous.
I know the series isn't going to be exactly like the books, and they will have to explain a lot more through character interactions rather than through thoughts like they did in the book, but a few things caught my attention in this weeks episode:

Spoiler

I know it won't be exactly like the books, but I thought the different scenes were quite rushed this week to be honest.
Reply 1067
Original post by BartholomewVarath
I know the series isn't going to be exactly like the books, and they will have to explain a lot more through character interactions rather than through thoughts like they did in the book, but a few things caught my attention in this weeks episode:

Spoiler

I know it won't be exactly like the books, but I thought the different scenes were quite rushed this week to be honest.

Spoiler

[video="youtube;j45x9ranFH0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j45x9ranFH0[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1070
Watched the first season and what has been released of the second season this past two weeks and I have to say I really like it. Haven't read the books so it's all new to me.

Glad there is a season 3! :biggrin:
Original post by Raducan
I really wish they would do something about her (and Cersei's) eyebrows in the show, though... it looks ridiculous.

I hate how Cersei's eyebrows are always like this ^_.
Reply 1072

Was never in doubt tbh :teeth:
So far season 2 hasnt been as good as season 1.
:awesome:
Reply 1075
Original post by BartholomewVarath

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by word2yamother
So far season 2 hasnt been as good as season 1.

Season 1 started off slow though tbf.
Reply 1078
[video="youtube;6gWrA5UCkF8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gWrA5UCkF8[/video]
Reply 1079
Whilst I totally get why there are so many things left unexplained in this series, I really don't see why an authorised map of Essos has to be one of them :colonhash:

Latest