Aspirin Mask- It eradicates spots but are there any side effects? Watch

This discussion is closed.
wigman15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey!!

One of my friends is currently using the Aspirin Mask. The results are excellent...almost all scarring has gone and most of the spots are disappearing. I want to try it myself but I was wondering whether the aspirin harms your body as you are using approx. 6 tablets a go. What are your opinions on the mask??

Thanks
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wigman15)
Hey!!

One of my friends is currently using the Aspirin Mask. The results are excellent...almost all scarring has gone and most of the spots are disappearing. I want to try it myself but I was wondering whether the aspirin harms your body as you are using approx. 6 tablets a go. What are your opinions on the mask??

Thanks
doesn't soound too safe. check it out with your doctor first. 6 aspirin at a time is an overdose, and the majority of any substance put on the skin is absorbed into the bloodstream, which wouldn't be healthy in this case. if it's really bad, try Roaccutane (Accutane in the US) from a dermotologist instead, under the proper supervision.
wigman15
Rep:
?
Most of the people using this mask have not yet had any side effects but as it is a new thing, only time will tell. I am slightly against having Roaccutane done because of the side effects.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
doesn't soound too safe. check it out with your doctor first. 6 aspirin at a time is an overdose, and the majority of any substance put on the skin is absorbed into the bloodstream, which wouldn't be healthy in this case. if it's really bad, try Roaccutane (Accutane in the US) from a dermotologist instead, under the proper supervision.
Roaccutane is nasty **** if you ask me.
Anyway, ive never heard of this aspirin mask, but i would advise against it. I mean think of it logically, if there was a NON-DAMAGING, safe method of spot removal that worked do you not think it would have been commercially marketed.
Take roaccutane. It literally makes you shed your entire skin, and has nasty interactions with alcohol. If it wasnt necessary, do't you think people would take aspirin instead!
J
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
Take roaccutane. It literally makes you shed your entire skin, and has nasty interactions with alcohol. If it wasnt necessary, do't you think people would take aspirin instead!
J
I agree aspirin would be better. I'm on Roaccutane and was really worried about the side effects, but i'm half way through the 4 month course and all i've had are chapped lips which are easily taken care of by vaseline. it is sooooooooooo worth the results, let me tell you.

BTW i drink on a regular basis like most 18 year olds and have had no problems. all you need to do is make sure u dont get pregnant
Jamie
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
I agree aspirin would be better. I'm on Roaccutane and was really worried about the side effects, but i'm half way through the 4 month course and all i've had are chapped lips which are easily taken care of by vaseline. it is sooooooooooo worth the results, let me tell you.

BTW i drink on a regular basis like most 18 year olds and have had no problems. all you need to do is make sure u dont get pregnant
A friend who went on it felt like **** whenever she drank. was quite rough on her. worse was when she forgot the 'dont go out in the sun' rule and got herself 2nd degree burns. she wasnt out for long either. was quite bad as the mayball was 1 week later when she was peeling like a rotten orange
J
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
A friend who went on it felt like **** whenever she drank. was quite rough on her. worse was when she forgot the 'dont go out in the sun' rule and got herself 2nd degree burns. she wasnt out for long either. was quite bad as the mayball was 1 week later when she was peeling like a rotten orange
J
ewww...hence the reason i'm doing it in winter! :rolleyes:
wigman15
Rep:
?
Would you then recommend using the aspirin mask?
Jamie
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wigman15)
Would you then recommend using the aspirin mask?
No
supreme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My spots are finally starting to clear up, I've tried loads of antibiotics and they are all crap.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads