Turn on thread page Beta

Pert bum? And weight loss watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hiya peeps,

I'm new here so be gentle , anyway I've lost 3 stone over the past year (wooo yeah go me), which i'm extremly proud of. I am however still pretty round (5'5" and 13 stone ), I would really love to be able to loose another couple of stone, get rid of the gastly wings underneath my arms and if possible make my bum nice and pert :p: . I do go to the gym for an hour every morning before work but i'm not sure how well I'm doing to meet my target.

Anyways advice me please

ReputationRep:
    The only advice that I can give is keep it up

ReputationRep:
    stop eating food. Do exercise.

Im sure that was what you were after

ReputationRep:
    Excellent advice above...

ReputationRep:
    squeeze your bum muscles while youre walking- it tones them up really well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keyka)
    squeeze your bum muscles while youre walking- it tones them up really well.
    Really? Kewl , the fact that i'm 24 doesn't stop it from being pert does it? God this sounds silly, oh and thanks for the obvious advise fellas

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:typical arrogant aswer id expect to come from a bloke! *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    Not arrogant. Just true.

I just don't think people should be kidded into believing there is a miracle cure for weight loss.

ReputationRep:
    no all people gain weight because of overeating, some people have medical problems etc. You cant just assume

ReputationRep:
    Never denied that.

As much as i feel for the unlucky people, the advice still stands. Exercise more, eat less.

Unless you are crippled, in which case you are a bit ****ed. I guess you could just eat less.... *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    its not necessarily eat less, it could be eat more healthily.. just because theyre overweight doesnt mean they eat loads either, they could just be eating the wrong things!

ReputationRep:
    Or that. =p

ReputationRep:
    Swimming, it's fantastic losing weight and tones the arms up nicely.

ReputationRep:
    A good squat will give anyone an ass like j lo. Also with the weight loss thing a good idea would be to eat more regularly, but keep it small and healthy. Make sure you have eaten something before you train, especially if you are training in the morning on an empty stomach.

ReputationRep:
    Dont go to the gym everyday, you'll do some damage. Do some cardio such as jogging/rowing machine 4 times a week and add some bodyweight exercises if you can (pushups, chin-ups)

ReputationRep:
    finally some sensible answers!

ReputationRep:
    Nicki P is regulating this thread for Pippa =p

ReputationRep:
    i am her new personal assistant! she doesnt know this yet! but im sure shel love me

ReputationRep:
    hard not to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicki P)
    i am her new personal assistant! she doesnt know this yet! but im sure shel love me
    Thanks hun, yay my first forum buddy :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2005
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.