Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Of course.

Everyone who wants to get drunk, will do it before they're 18
c_barr
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
god, i miss those days of cider in the park wen i was like 14!¬ was brilliant craic!
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by c_barr)
god, i miss those days of cider in the park wen i was like 14!¬ was brilliant craic!
Ive not heard/seen that word in ages!
To clarify - I have never been fond of cheap cider - tastes disgusting to me. Give me a bottle of red any day.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was drinking when i was like 12...
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had my first drink at 13 and was sick on my best friend's cat. Didn't really drink again until 17.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
I had my first drink at 13 and was sick on my best friend's cat. Didn't really drink again until 17.
:rofl:

Poor cat!

I threw up on a bush in spain on a school trip. That was when I was about 13 and was the first time I was properly drunk.
~Raven~
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I know one person who didn't. And I know a lot of people. Frankly I'm surprised that you're asking!
gal1987
Report 13 years ago
Doesnt everyone drink at least once before they are 18? Me and my friends used to drink at ppls houses if their parents were away/out - we'd order it from this takeaway pizza place or get some1s b/f to buy itfor us. From bout 16 my mum bought me some! I don't think its a big deal.

The first time I got properly drunk was when I was 15...I thought I was going to die! I said never agen and didnt drink for a year!!
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i drink now, not much coz i normally have a bit then go off it....(i know a rarity :p:)
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well, I didn't intend to, but the ale at the Prancing Pony looked so tempting, and Butterbur had it on special offer.....

Sorry. Yes, I have drunk (and still do!) underage, but not excessively. I pride myself on controlling my drinking, and hence not geting totally plastered :p:. In fact, I have (I'm proud to say) never been drunk .

-Saruman
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what kind of stupid question is this?
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my parents have rammed alcohol down my throat since i was in nappies. they complain a lot when a refuse a drink, which i do quite often now that the novelty of drinking as a teenager has finally worn off...
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Christ alive, I've been served alcohol since I was 15! :confused:
jameso88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i got pissed when i was about 10, family member making me drink coke with whiskey in it to make me a man or something, i do drink on quite a regular basis but i dont get really hammered that often, nowadays i drink because i like the taste, but i remember when we were all over the park with a bottle of vodka between us (tasted like paintstripper) getting hammered on not a lot.
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I'm 20 now, but yeah I did. I had my first drink at 14, and started drinking regularly (at the pub or parties at least once a week) when I was 16. I never drank in a bus stop or in the park or anything. Well actually... I did once get drunk in a field (the first time I ever got properly wasted).

My parents wouldn't have wanted me to drink as young as 14, but when I was drinking at 16 they knew and were fine with it. And actually bought the beers half the time. Then again, my mum used to supply me with weed so it's not really a surprise :p:

I wish i had your mum :|
Jump
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hell yes I've been getting rat-arsed since I was 14 or so, infact I've been getting wilderbeast-arsed since I was 16. Good times, good times.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You don't always have to be 18 to drink alcohol, just to buy it.
yorkshirelass
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Isn't it legal to drink alcohol in your home at 5? The law only applies to buying alcohol and therefore is only a technicality. I drank beer by mistake when I was about three... have drunk in the past but it's not particularly appealing to me. I'd never get drunk.
Doom_and_Gloom
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My dad gave me my first taste of beer when I was about 4 or 5 when I wouldn't stop pestering him for some. He said I wouldn't like it gave me a few mouthfuls worth of beer in a cup and when I said it was okay he was quite suprised. They let me drink from when I was about 8 properly but only 2 or 3 glasses while keeping an eye on me :rolleyes: . They soon realised that I could handel my drink at that young age so didn't mind me drinking a few :confused: .

I've been having alcohol at my parties/get-togethers since I was about 13. My parents would buy it for us saying they would rather us drink in the house than out on the street which is a good veiw I think. I probably drink to much sometimes but in all the time that I've been drinking I've only thrown up from it twice so it's not that bad (and I'm sure one of the times I threw up was helped by the spliff that I had aswell).

Drinking isn't a big deal to me. I do it cause I actually like the taste and have done for a long time. So what if it's "underage", bassically everyone does it anyway so it's not like it's only a few people or anything. It's not my fault that I've been able to get served since I was 15. They should ask for ID more often if they really want to make sure no one under 18 is buying drink.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (34)
28.33%
No (86)
71.67%

Watched Threads