Is it easier if you're cute? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Broadway_Babie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Being cute/beautiful/handsome/hot does make quite a difference in life. Hard truth, but hey, we're animals.

It's even been seen in court cases. People who have 'wooed' the jury have gotten away from executions etc. People who are good looking are more likely to get away with lighter sentences. Psych fact
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Ahh... the benefit of being the "teacher's pet" I remember causing ENDLESS trouble for the kids who bullied me in year 11 when i actually began to make a stand against them. I'd do loads of stuff and blame it on them and because I was this "sweet angelic young man" (who's spikey red tail was carefully concealed ) they believed me rather than the bully. Brilliant stuff.
Hehe I am glad I am not the only one. I was teachers pet as well. I remeber this kid who had the initials of MG and he was really short so I called him MG Midget. He used to hit me when I said that, the teachers often saw and he would get into big trouble

I am not at all proud of it now though.
pippa80
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My DD boobs help me out loads , I think thats along similar lines
Rooftopcowboy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes I think 'cute' people do

but also I think they get taken seriously less often, I have a freind who looks younger than he is, and when hes down or depressed, a lot of people seem to treat him as a child or even a toy..and not like an adult. So its not all great looking young and cuddly.
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah, I can believe that. Im 19, but I've got quite a young face, so I can get away with murder!

Having a cute face helps with flirting too...
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Too right it is!! I can get away with a lot of stuff.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
Hehe I am glad I am not the only one. I was teachers pet as well. I remeber this kid who had the initials of MG and he was really short so I called him MG Midget. He used to hit me when I said that, the teachers often saw and he would get into big trouble

I am not at all proud of it now though.
Ditto Not the right thing to do and all that... but at the time, I just didn't know what else to do. I just wanted it all to stop and getting them in trouble and blackmailing them that way seemed to work.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Rooftopcowboy)
yes I think 'cute' people do

but also I think they get taken seriously less often, I have a freind who looks younger than he is, and when hes down or depressed, a lot of people seem to treat him as a child or even a toy..and not like an adult. So its not all great looking young and cuddly.
You know that sounds just like me!! Except I never act depressed but its like whatever I say just gets ignored and people always look for advice and take serious the most talkative guy of the gang. I mean I'l mention an idea, I'l get the odd glance and then they will all discuss my idea only making eye contact with him.
Longshoredrift80
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
horrorboy: Here's a site you might enjoy: http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
fudge77
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im Sooooooooooo Cute N I Get Away With Murder At Skol! Its Gr8! All Da Bois Think Im Lovely - I Love Itt!
DeLboY
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No! They have to put up with ugly people like me perving over them all day. Poor things
JonnyB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Definitely.
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Herleif)
What happened to the other, similar thread on this?
you mean the beautiful one?

it's gone... :eek:
fleur-de-lis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am considered to be cute and pretty, but my lost puppy look works only on gay guys & middle aged women. If I try it on guys of my age, they run away for their lives. :bawling:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fleur-de-lis)
I am considered to be cute and pretty.
What ever happened to humility :rolleyes:
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
Haha.

I'm so 'cute' i can do anything.

word.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I reckon being 'Cute' can be a bit of a downside, I get called 'Cute' or even worse, 'Cheeky' quite a lot and although it is meant to be a compliment I just dont know how you can respond to it without just saying thanks with a big cheeky grin . Would much rather someone say i'm 'Hot' than 'Cute' that's for sure.

But saying that a Cheeky Smile can help you get away with things I reckon
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by erk)
Haha.

I'm so 'cute' i can do anything.

word.
'Of course I get off with loads of stuff!!!!!!!'

:rolleyes:
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I almost 'get off' too much.

Phonicsdude
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
*takes back the joke that 'erk' subconsciously stole off him*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads