This discussion is closed.
tagzt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey guys,

Some of you will be thinking of applying to Oxford for entry next year. I'm a current Oxford student studying law at Merton college. I know that the application process is quite a stressful and strange experience, that is why I would like to help. If you have any questions please let me know, either post them on here or PM me and I'd be happy to help. If I can't help with your subject in particular I might be able to find someone who can so let me know anyway.

I hope it all goes well, looking forward to hearing from you soon
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tagzt)
Hey guys,

Some of you will be thinking of applying to Oxford for entry next year. I'm a current Oxford student studying law at Merton college. I know that the application process is quite a stressful and strange experience, that is why I would like to help. If you have any questions please let me know, either post them on here or PM me and I'd be happy to help. If I can't help with your subject in particular I might be able to find someone who can so let me know anyway.

Good idea tagzt... I'll do the same for any people looking to apply to Cambridge, if they want any help
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tagzt)
Hey guys,

Explanation of this post: Tagzt's current gem colour
Goat
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
Explanation of this post: Tagzt's current gem colour
lol

What did you do do get negative rep Tagzt?
tagzt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Goat)
lol

What did you do do get negative rep Tagzt?
i genuinely do not know!! i made one joking post about how its good having brookes near oxford, one saying that students from private schools are likely to go to better universities and i seem to be getting slated!

but that is irrelevant to this thread, i still remember how much it helped me during the application process having a friend at oxford who i could ask for advice. i wish i'd known about this forum and hope the future applicants will make use of it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.79%
No (263)
33.21%

Watched Threads