The Student Room Group

TM Lewin or Charles Tyrwhitt?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Whoa, what the hell:

Offer ends 20th June

I thought the offer was everlasting :confused:

How long do they usually go between sales? Reckon there'll be another one before the Summer is out?
Reply 21
Solid_Snake_100
CT - the cutaway collar by TM Lewin looks messy in my opinion.

This and brass stiffeners ftw
Reply 22
MaxMaxMax
Whoa, what the hell:

Offer ends 20th June

I thought the offer was everlasting :confused:

How long do they usually go between sales? Reckon there'll be another one before the Summer is out?

This isn't a sale, its an offer. buy fewer than 4 and they are full price.

After the 20th will be the sale.

So its muppets like the OP who buy between sale periods.
Reply 23
The people who work in the TW Lewin shops, particularly Jermyn Street, are up on themselves for some reason.
Reply 24
When do people reckon the Charles Tyrwhitt 4 for £100 offer will return? How long do they usually go between offers? They finished it just before I returned home from Uni for the summer :mad:

jakezg
The people who work in the TW Lewin shops, particularly Jermyn Street, are up on themselves for some reason.

Yeah people like that seem to think that just because they work in a shop on a famous street in a fashionable area of London they are somehow superior/wealthy/posh themselves, even though they're no doubt getting paid a pittance as sales assistants and checkout cashiers and hence living an average lifestyle in an average flat in area that isn't at all posh. Morons :rolleyes:
Reply 25
Breadster&#8482
uh 4 for 100 is still on at CT in store went today

It said 'Offer ends 20th June' on the website :s-smilie:
MaxMaxMax, the offer ended because the sale started. The SALE. In which lots of their shirts are £19.95. THIS IS A BETTER DEAL.
Reply 27
crafty bison
MaxMaxMax, the offer ended because the sale started. The SALE. In which lots of their shirts are £19.95. THIS IS A BETTER DEAL.

Yeah some of them are now £20, but others, e.g. the non-iron slim fit ones, are now £35 :frown:

What do people think of their high-end 'Sea Island' range? Or if you're going to pay that price (~£50) would it be better to buy from a more upmarket shop anyway?
Charles Tyrwhitt Slimfit Non-iron every time.
Either are fine (I prefer CT).

Most analyst/associate investment bankers wear TL/CT/similar and not tailor made shirts. They don't make a huge difference. The important thing is that it fits and is well ironed - you don't need a tailor made shirt to achieve this.
Original post by Roronoa

Most analyst/associate investment bankers wear TL/CT/similar and not tailor made shirts. They don't make a huge difference. The important thing is that it fits and is well ironed - you don't need a tailor made shirt to achieve this.

6 years old dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by Roronoa

I haven't ironed my CT shirts since I last posted on this thread.

Hasn't hurt my career yet...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending