Ban Hungernail Association Watch

This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i hearby declare that anyone who hates hungernail and his kind shall rise up against him!

join, and ban hungernail and bigots forever!
Chris_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
i hearby declare that anyone who hates hungernail and his kind shall rise up against him!

There is never a mod around when you need one. I swear they all come on in the middle of the night when its all quiet... :rolleyes:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just ingore the **** he will go away. He is just attention seeking like a 10 year old kid.
curryADD
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chris_)
There is never a mod around when you need one. I swear they all come on in the middle of the night when its all quiet... :rolleyes:
exactly, ad we can do nothing but put the ban hungernail association in our sigs!
curryADD
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Just ingore the **** he will go away. He is just attention seeking like a 10 year old kid.
he is maskall, thats what he is!
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

He's banned.

But for the five-hundred millionth time, people just make the problem far worse by responding to his/her threads! Please just report them (as you are doing) and then ignore them. These trolls (and that's all they are) feed directly off of your anger/annoyance. You're all giving it to them on a plate!
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
He's banned.
Lovely.
curryADD
Rep:
?
He's banned.
thank you! rayhaydenuk, your such the best
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He's banned.
cheers mate.

yes, just come back from skool, been reading his posts. "why is my peepee pink", wow, how imaginative is that.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He's banned.

But for the five-hundred millionth time, people just make the problem far worse by responding to his/her threads! Please just report them (as you are doing) and then ignore them. These trolls (and that's all they are) feed directly off of your anger/annoyance. You're all giving it to them on a plate!
yes i agree.

a couple of days ago another troll came, but luckily expression and ollie was here so when i pm'd them they cud ban he/she.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
he is maskall, thats what he is!
i think that line is a bit old.
curryADD
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
yes i agree.

a couple of days ago another troll came, but luckily expression and ollie was here so when i pm'd them they cud ban he/she.
and you to maskall, leave!
zizero
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think UKL should consider sueing people who repeatedly abuse this forum.

This could be easily done, as in most cases, we can find out people's IDs and most users live in the UK, the EU or the US, where we the judicial systems are fairly reliable.

Insulting people via the internet is not acceptable. We should systematically threaten offenders with lawsuits. That will deter most 10-year-olds...
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thanks to you for banning him and many apologies for allowing him to rile me into responding, hope I didnt offend anyone.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
u are bigoted by wanting to ban all bigots
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by zizero)
I think UKL should consider sueing people who repeatedly abuse this forum.

This could be easily done, as in most cases, we can find out people's IDs and most users live in the UK, the EU or the US, where we the judicial systems are fairly reliable.

Insulting people via the internet is not acceptable. We should systematically threaten offenders with lawsuits. That will deter most 10-year-olds...
That's a bit much, lol :/.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He's banned.

yes, i 100% agree.

i know that in my bad days, i used to like reading things people posted about me etc.

if u want them to go away, then just ignore them. the mods r here to do the job that they need to do.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DevilsDoor)
thanks to you for banning him and many apologies for allowing him to rile me into responding, hope I didnt offend anyone.
no problem. i have just come in from school, so u didnt offend me!
emmz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
soz to go off the subject but any1 know wot time corries on 2night
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
no problem. i have just come in from school, so u didnt offend me!
lol, thanks for that, I feel loads better
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (89)
19.96%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (180)
40.36%
Nope, not that interesting (177)
39.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed