This discussion is closed.
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I am back at Essex today, even though term only offically starts next monday. The computing science department have a stupid procedure of having exams in the Christmas holidays, and though it's ok to be back, hardly anyone else is, so it's a bit lonely at the moment.

Anyone else going (or gone) back early?

Tom
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
I'm back already, arrived yesterday. Clear weather, which means gorgeous light during the day and ****ing freezing after dar

... and there aren't many people back, most should be arriving over the weekend.

Alaric.
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
I am back at Essex today, even though term only offically starts next monday. The computing science department have a stupid procedure of having exams in the Christmas holidays, and though it's ok to be back, hardly anyone else is, so it's a bit lonely at the moment.

Tom
we went back on sunday as did warwick i think, damn the evil university timetabley people

hehe was drunk within three hours of getting back, who says we students do no work
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can't wait to go back...
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
All the guys in my flat are going back this thursday and friday so that we can have a fun weekend getting drunk before the start of term
MurphysMoment.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Can't wait to get back to Manchester on the 18th
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rah)
we went back on sunday as did warwick i think, damn the evil university timetabley people

hehe was drunk within three hours of getting back, who says we students do no work
Yup, Warwick did too. Quite a slack timetable though, I only have 5 hours this week, and I finished on tuesday at 3 till next monday. It's great! Unfortunately then the work properly starts
joyabbott
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i only got 10 days holiday
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chris_)
All the guys in my flat are going back this thursday and friday so that we can have a fun weekend getting drunk before the start of term
Really? None of my lot are going back til Sunday...

PS that avatar's a bit girly
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)

PS that avatar's a bit girly
Yea, I only put iton for a joke last night, but I cant change it!!! It wont let me upload any other avatar for some reason, even ones Ive had on before, so it's that or nothing...
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Really? None of my lot are going back til Sunday...
One guy is going back tonite at around 6, then me and another guy are going 2moro around mid-day. I think everyone else is going on saturday and sunday.

We also wanna check out the new network before everyone else gets back and wrecks it :rolleyes:
.NK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)

I came back on New Year's Eve with my boyfriend, but he went home on New Year's Day then came back on the 4th Jan.

The psychology department here (Notts) told me I had to be back for the 5th anyways, and I wanted to get back to do some revision before my philosophy exams next week.

Am scared
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am popping into to day to kick up a fuss and speak to the careers people. My head of school will wish he wasn't born when I threaten him with legal action
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm going back on Sunday. Ahh, relief.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chris_)
One guy is going back tonite at around 6, then me and another guy are going 2moro around mid-day. I think everyone else is going on saturday and sunday.

We also wanna check out the new network before everyone else gets back and wrecks it :rolleyes:
Oh yeah I completely forgot they put the new network in...hopefully it'll be better now!

As far as I know all my housemates are going back Sunday, i know both the boys are, so i think i'm gonna go back for about lunchtime. We have two new housemates as well - the American girl has gone (thank god) but we already know who's having her bedroom (she lives round the corner but the people in her house aren't very nice so she's coming in with us) and we're not sure that the German guy is coming back either cos he's got a job in Germany or something...so possibly someone new...exciting!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads