The Student Room Group

what did you think the mods looked like before you saw their pic?!

read the title. here is what i thought: :redface:

Helenia: boisterous, very orientated and knew what she wanted. dark blonde.
PQ: small but made her presence known wherever she went. glasses.
Miles: tall, dark hair, normal build, quiet but observant, the intelligent one of the group
Daveo: Shortish, dark hair, a little chatty but pale
Blissy: I saw her pic before I got a chance to form a mental image, but very pink and bubbly :redface:
AT82: I used to read his posts before he gained mod-dom so I've always thought of him as a normal student :biggrin:
Pig: Quiet, round glasses, uses words sparingly and trudges along hesitantly when he walks
Padfoot: I saw his posts before he become a mod too, conservative American, passionately against Walmart, your typical california boy?
edders: Has a fondness for moderating penguins and physics
lessthanthree: Saw her posts before she became a mod, just a typical student as well :biggrin:

what did you think the mods looked like? :cool:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you seen the pics of all of them though? I used to think pig was well built, powerful-looking, y'know the kinda person you might be scared of approaching if you saw them on the streets (I'm sure he's not like that at all :wink: ). :laugh:
Reply 2
Xanthe
Have you seen the pics of all of them though? I used to think pig was well built, powerful-looking, y'know the kinda person you might be scared of approaching if you saw them on the streets. :laugh:

i have seen most of them apart from a few like Padfoot. I know what you mean, i thought more like the silent yet scarily powerful type :rofl:
Reply 3
ramroff
i have seen most of them apart from a few like Padfoot. I know what you mean, i thought more like the silent yet scarily powerful type :rofl:

Yeah, I think it's the online vibe he lets off. :biggrin:

Have you seen Miles pic? I think you forgot about Rich in your list... :p:
Reply 4
Xanthe
Yeah, I think it's the online vibe he lets off. :biggrin:

Have you seen Miles pic? I think you forgot about Rich in your list... :p:

I haven't, have you?
Rich is a bit of a forgotten mod, until someone told me a few days ago I had no idea who he was :evil:
Reply 5
ramroff
I haven't, have you?

No, I don't think we have...

ramroff
Rich is a bit of a forgotten mod, until someone told me a few days ago I had no idea who he was :evil:

Rich posted his pic a couple of months ago, check the pic thread.
I have to admit, the first mental image I had of Pig was the obvious one...unoriginal I know.
Reply 7
:rofl:
And I imagined Blissy to have long curly hair, and to have a very positive outlook on life!
I imagined Miles to have really short but curly hair, and to be tall and thin.
I always imagined lessthanthree as 2 or 1
Reply 10
its a nerdy joke htt made. think about your username :p:
Reply 11
ramroff
read the title. here is what i thought: :redface:

Helenia: boisterous, very orientated and knew what she wanted. dark blonde.
PQ: small but made her presence known wherever she went. glasses.
Miles: tall, dark hair, normal build, quiet but observant, the intelligent one of the group
Daveo: Shortish, dark hair, a little chatty but pale
Blissy: I saw her pic before I got a chance to form a mental image, but very pink and bubbly :redface:
AT82: I used to read his posts before he gained mod-dom so I've always thought of him as a normal student :biggrin:
Pig: Quiet, round glasses, uses words sparingly and trudges along hesitantly when he walks
Padfoot: I saw his posts before he become a mod too, conservative American, passionately against Walmart, your typical california boy?
edders: Has a fondness for moderating penguins and physics
lessthanthree: Saw her posts before she became a mod, just a typical student as well :biggrin:

what did you think the mods looked like? :cool:

:eek:
Reply 12
PadFoot90
:eek:

Reply 13
where is the pic thread?

*looks dumb*
Reply 14
ramroff

Yeah, that one took me surprise as well. ='/
Reply 15
ramroff

Surprised? :p:
Reply 16
PadFoot90
Surprised? :p:

didnt expect to have a father younger than me but i can accept it, im a liberal, postmodernism is my forte :p:
Helenia: lively online but quiet in real life. Typical serious boatie.
Miles: tall, lanky, dark haired, nerdy
Daveo: Hefty, brown haired, cheerful face.
Blissy: has her avatar as pic- so my judgement would be clouded
AT82: Stern faced, tall, brown haired
Pig: Stocky, maybe with a pierced ear cartilage, brown haired but with receding hairline, cheerful faced man of few words
Jamie: Brown haired, tall and lanky- can be outspoken
edders: perptual smiling face, brown haired, medium height
lessthanthree: saw her photo
Rich: tall, dark haired, helpful (clouded by a Rich I know)

Btw, haven't seen any of their pics except that of lessthanthree, so I don't know if my guesses are right! Did I miss anyone?
Reply 18
:rofl:
:confused: What are you laughing about, Ramroff?

Latest

Trending

Trending