Mine is probably Eastenders
We'll c if people vote...!!
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey where is The Sopranos on that list

I normally end up watching doctors when I'm at home, though perhaps that's more to do with the fact it is good breakfast television?

Alaric.
Moochy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dont watch any soaps but if i did eastenders wud get it. only cus alfie moon (shane ritchie) is hot.
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I used to love this soap called Sunset Beach. it was basically lots of beautiful people and storylines that were so ridiculous that you could either laugh or cry.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Eastenders here, don't watch the rest.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Nylex)
Eastenders here, don't watch the rest.
same ere -sumtimes like2 watch the ominbus on sundays when im eatin sunday lunch though. ha - sad i no.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alaric)
hey where is The Sopranos on that list

I normally end up watching doctors when I'm at home, though perhaps that's more to do with the fact it is good breakfast television?

Alaric.
sorry i dint put them on.. is the sopranos a soap??
xx
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I religiously watch eastenders
Tribi18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nafisa)
I religiously watch eastenders
lol - wot do u mean?!
every nite o summart.

EASTENDERS R WINNING! YEY!!!! COME ON
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oil of Ulay
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Eastenders because it's funny - like when Janine had just pushed Barry off the cliff and she and Paul were in the pub.
Paul: "how does he have his whisky? On the rocks" ha ha ha - so cheesy
Mark_KK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Soaps are just trash television. Recent research noted that some people care more about the "characters" in these soaps then about their real life.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
I used to love this soap called Sunset Beach. it was basically lots of beautiful people and storylines that were so ridiculous that you could either laugh or cry.
Haha, that was an awesome soap, it was so bloody outrageous. Espcially the evil black woman who had the othe black woman cursed so she'd think her skin was dropping off, before getting her drunk and impregrnanting her with a turkey baster, right about the time when the English dude's evil twin was on the rampage.
What brilliant story lines.
J
Tribi18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Soaps are just trash television. Recent research noted that some people care more about the "characters" in these soaps then about their real life.
OMG really - thats abit OTT init!! funny though
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
I used to watch that every Saturday before I started work. It was on Channel 5 wasn't it? The days.....
emma_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My old faithful is Neighbours.... i know its bad but I just have to watch it!

Home and Away i dip in and out of... usually get my full viewing when hungover on the weekend!

And Eastenders... well, my 2 bestfriends alllllwwwayyyysss watch it so i'm being pulled in.... and I have to admit the story line has been super exciting recently!
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am proud to say I haven't watched a soap for a good 3-4 months!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
OMG really - thats abit OTT init!! funny though
lol i know - it's really good looking at soaps in media studies though because you can see how the producers are just laughing at the audience who soak it all up
Tribi18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
lol i know - it's really good looking at soaps in media studies though because you can see how the producers are just laughing at the audience who soak it all up
ye. n its good c'in the normal people who work as the charaters.. Kat isn't too different though really. Little Mo is really nice though aint she in 'real life' (note the ' '!) ha
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Eastenders for me! The only one I watch. The little Mo storyline at the moment is a little bit improbable isnt it? But I guess that most storyline in soaps are. I read somewhere that the actors who play little Mo and Billy are actually glad because they have had so little to do recently, which i suppose they have.

Oh and I love Alphie Moon, he is damn cool!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads