This discussion is closed.
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jndikum)
I contradicted myself..and what..what are you going to do about it? I was blatanty xenophobic. Well done Mr. Harvard..you're quick. Well he defended a racist and I retaliated. Yes, it's laughable because I obviously am not one. Perhaps you are the retarded fellow. Besides, what does racism have to do with being a retard? Enlighten me lord of justice.
Well using xenophobia to respond to someone who was supposedly defending a racist is a pretty retarded way to conduct an arguement to be honest.
bumblebee86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
Well using xenophobia to respond to someone who was supposedly defending a racist is a pretty retarded way to conduct an arguement to be honest.
That's your opinion chap. Some people don't believe in violence but when someone starts on them, they respond by being physically violent. Defence mechanism kicks in. So what are you..Ghandi? Retarded..what is that..your catchphrase or something. Perhaps you calling me a retard is an attempt to re-assure yourself that perhaps in that water filled head of yours, there is a grain of intelligence.

What I say and to whom is none of your concern. The other guy has now left, he is not complaining any more. What are you, his echo?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
In the same thread you took the moral high ground by calling Vienna a racist, only to later make a blatantly xenophobic comment.

Yet you think it's laughable when people call you a retard?
hehe, nice work!!
Nazi Vienna95
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Maskall.)
And she was also saying that whenever she is at work she is constantly thinking:

"When i'm at work it's like: Think, think, strategise, network, network, branch, branch, do dis, solve da problem, analyse dis, find da solution, blah blah blah, do it do it do it"

I saw that one as well, I giggled a bit at that too because she is this Cambridge (?) graduate aiming to be an executive banker and she was talking like DIS and DAT and sounded like someone from DA street. Solve DA problem! Anyone else see that bit?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nazi Vienna95)
I saw that one as well, I giggled a bit at that too because she is this Cambridge (?) graduate aiming to be an executive banker and she was talking like DIS and DAT and sounded like someone from DA street. Solve DA problem! Anyone else see that bit?
who is an idiot
Nazi Vienna95
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
who is an idiot
Keh?
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Perhaps you calling me a retard is an attempt to re-assure yourself that perhaps in that water filled head of yours, there is a grain of intelligence.
I've heard a lot of comebacks in my time but 'YOU'RE BRAIN IS FILLED WITH WATER', is probably the best one of I've heard in terms of qualifying it for a 'you didn't really think that one out, did you?' award.

Congrats xthup
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nazi Vienna95)
Keh?
welcome to the fanclub...i think, with the exception of maskall, im now the most impersonated member...unless this is vienna_*****?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't worry about it Sandee I think u are pretty unique in ur views and ur manner - and so wonderfully sharp at times!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
welcome to the fanclub...i think, with the exception of maskall, im now the most impersonated member...unless this is vienna_*****?
katie has quite a few names on the banned list that take the mick out of her
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
katie has quite a few names on the banned list that take the mick out of her
Hi JSM long time no speak
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Hi JSM long time no speak
yeh well, lotsa work, no time, lotsa stuff handed in incomplete (still gotta do it all for monday).
Vienna95 Bitch
Report 16 years ago
when did they say White Ambition is on? next week?

There one example of many. Blatant racism not uncommonn in viennas comments. I could find more things that is offensive but i cant be bothered and besides it would take me hours to dift through the scournfull coments of hers.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Vienna95 *****)
There one example of many. Blatant racism not uncommonn in viennas comments. I could find more things that is offensive but i cant be bothered and besides it would take me hours to dift through the scournfull coments of hers.
youre right, ive got a selective mind! so, when is yellow ambition on then?
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
In the year of the cat.

edit: I think they actually eat cats!
phreek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sky One most nights i think
atom
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Im at Cambridge, and by far the biggest discrimination in the admissions process is not the matter of race/nationality/religion, but is simply down to money.

Although, of course, there is no direct discrimination (heaven forbid) money plays a massive part. If you have money then you can afford a good private education. In all areas of study (but in particular maths/science based subjects) the best teaching professionals are concentrated in the private sector. After having private education the idea of Oxbridge is also much less daunting and there are often many applicants in each year.

Besides being able to afford a better education, wealthier people are more likely to have had a stable upbringing; there parents are likely to still be together, they are likely to live in a nice area without too much crime/drugs to get into; their parents (being wealthy) are more likely to be well educated which will rub off.

The idea of wealth being the biggest discrimination ties in with the low number of "black" (that is african originated) students at Cambridge by simply looking at distribution of wealth demogaphics. Overall in the UK black people generally fall into the poorest bracket, whereas other minorities (chinese/japanese,indian) generally fall into a relatively wealthy bracket. The reasons behind this are too complex to go into.

Anyway sorry for dragging on, but these are my experiences.

BTW

It is no more fundamentally racist to suggest the idea of White Ambition as it is Black Ambition. Racism is a two-way thing, and majority/minority is not an issue. To say that White Ambition is any more racist than black ambition is infact racist in itself.
jndikum has shown him/herself to be a hypocrit. His natural defense mechanism is to be racist, which shows that he has a natural streak of racism in him.

That's your opinion chap. Some people don't believe in violence but when someone starts on them, they respond by being physically violent. Defence mechanism kicks in. So what are you..Ghandi? Retarded..what is that..your catchphrase or something. Perhaps you calling me a retard is an attempt to re-assure yourself that perhaps in that water filled head of yours, there is a grain of intelligence.

What I say and to whom is none of your concern. The other guy has now left, he is not complaining any more. What are you, his echo?
bumblebee86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by atom)
Im at Cambridge, and by far the biggest discrimination in the admissions process is not the matter of race/nationality/religion, but is simply down to money.

Although, of course, there is no direct discrimination (heaven forbid) money plays a massive part. If you have money then you can afford a good private education. In all areas of study (but in particular maths/science based subjects) the best teaching professionals are concentrated in the private sector. After having private education the idea of Oxbridge is also much less daunting and there are often many applicants in each year.

Besides being able to afford a better education, wealthier people are more likely to have had a stable upbringing; there parents are likely to still be together, they are likely to live in a nice area without too much crime/drugs to get into; their parents (being wealthy) are more likely to be well educated which will rub off.

The idea of wealth being the biggest discrimination ties in with the low number of "black" (that is african originated) students at Cambridge by simply looking at distribution of wealth demogaphics. Overall in the UK black people generally fall into the poorest bracket, whereas other minorities (chinese/japanese,indian) generally fall into a relatively wealthy bracket. The reasons behind this are too complex to go into.

Anyway sorry for dragging on, but these are my experiences.

BTW

It is no more fundamentally racist to suggest the idea of White Ambition as it is Black Ambition. Racism is a two-way thing, and majority/minority is not an issue. To say that White Ambition is any more racist than black ambition is infact racist in itself.
jndikum has shown him/herself to be a hypocrit. His natural defense mechanism is to be racist, which shows that he has a natural streak of racism in him.
LOL..Mr. Cambridge, you're not so smart after all are you? Defense mechanisms change, you do realise that right? If someone was to swear at me, I would not be racist to them. I would either ignore it or return with a foul tongue.

Hence, my natural defense mechanism is not racism. Appropriate defense mechanisms are used at appropriate times.

Cambridge undergrad ..lol..intelligent but no common sense.

PS

Hypocrite; I hate that word. Besides, you can't even spell the word. We are all hypocrites at one time or another. Perhaps you are lying about being a Cambridge student after all. Or you're one of the access students.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL..Mr. Cambridge, you're not so smart after all are you? Defense mechanisms change, you do realise that right? If someone was to swear at me, I would not be racist to them. I would either ignore it or return with a foul tongue.

Hence, my natural defense mechanism is not racism. Appropriate defense mechanisms are used at appropriate times.

PS

Hypocrite; I hate that word. Besides, you can't even spell the word. We are all hypocrites at one time or another. Perhaps you are lying about being a Cambridge student after all. Or you're one of the access students.
where are your counter points? im just seeing word soup..
atom
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

PS

Obviously you haven't applied to Cambridge, otherwise you'd know that there are no such things as access schemes to get in. Acceptance is based solely on merit at the time of application. In addition, the course I am reading (Mathematics) required extra papers (STEP) to be taken in order to get in. Heres a link to a sample paper. Question 1 is piss easy, but the rest are considerably harder:
http://www.maths.cam.ac.uk/undergrad...text/text.html

I'm not suprised you're so familiar with the spelling of the word 'hypocrite' as you seem to be a natural one. Your hate for it I assume comes from the fact that you've likely been called it many times before. Heres an ironic example of hypocritsm:
In your attack on me...
Hypocrite; I hate that word. Besides, you can't even spell the word.
...yet in one of your previous defences,
lol..typos..this is not a spelling test..my grades tell me just how good my english is.
As far as I'm concerned, racism is never appropriate no matter what the circumstances. If you are as clever as you seem to assume you should understand that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
30.43%
No (14)
60.87%
Don't know (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads