haven't been paid my overtime! Watch

This discussion is closed.
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
its not fair! my hands are unusually tiny, so i can't clock in officially...that means that i only get paid if the manager sees me at work each day....last month i did a full weeks' overtime and because the manager wasn't in, i haven't been paid it (told the superviser, but she did nothing about it). i went in to sort it today and the manager was speaking to me as if its my fault! grr!!!
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Can't you get someone else to clock in for you?

If they've all been aware of the problem the whole time you've been there they shouldn't be d**ks about is this time round
*starry_eyed_*
Rep:
?
no-one else can clock in for me cos its a hand scan size-discrimination is so horrible
black_mamba
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How bizarre... Do they scan your retina as well? :eek: (Where do you work??)

A similar thing happened to my boyfriend (minus the hand recognition) and he had to pester his boss like mad for months before he did anything about it.

Have you spoken to your supervisor yet? Pester pester pester! And good luck.
*starry_eyed_*
Rep:
?
(Original post by black_mamba)
How bizarre... Do they scan your retina as well? :eek: (Where do you work??)

A similar thing happened to my boyfriend (minus the hand recognition) and he had to pester his boss like mad for months before he did anything about it.

Have you spoken to your supervisor yet? Pester pester pester! And good luck.
lol this is mad....i work in the cheapest shop going and they spend god knows how much mpney on stuff like hand recognition!!!! i pester pester pester, hence the staff gettin annoyed with ME desperately looking for anew job now...there's no proof thati do the hours i do so whats the point?!
Philadelphia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
no-one else can clock in for me cos its a hand scan size-discrimination is so horrible
Hand scan! where do you work MI5 :p:
*starry_eyed_*
Rep:
?
(Original post by philip2004)
Hand scan! where do you work MI5 :p:

ssshh!!! don't want everyone knowing!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (18)
31.03%
No (40)
68.97%

Watched Threads