Is it possible to lose 1 stone in one week?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
NeedToAskAMod
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Is it possible to lose 1 stone in one week? If so can you please provide an exercise routine to do for each day and possible diet? Will running on a treadmill work? By the way i'm a girl. Thanks.
SMed
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
Why?
Nutta!
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
not guna happen
qgujxj39
Badges: 17
Report 12 years ago
This is the diet, right, I'll you what, you have one Tuc cracker and a cup of beetroot right, you drink your own ****, you drink your own ****! I'll tell you now, it's detox! Detox your body! Detox! Tracy's on it, right, she lost 14 stone in a day!
frogit5
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Yeah it's easy just don't eat or drink anything. You will feel great.
omegaSQU4RED
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tommm)
This is the diet, right, I'll you what, you have one Tuc cracker and a cup of beetroot right, you drink your own ****, you drink your own ****! I'll tell you now, it's detox! Detox your body! Detox! Tracy's on it, right, she lost 14 stone in a day!
It might not be possible to lose 1 stone in a week, but according to your avatar, you might be able to lose 1 WONGA in a week!
Cszb44
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
losing 1 stone in a week would be EXTREMELY unhealthy..
greenpeas
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
never ever gonna happen!
FretFul
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
No chance. Why didn't you start earlier?
jaheen22
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
It's possible. . .

. . .if you are pregnant and going into labour.
JaneyPoo
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I doubt you could. Even with not eating anything, I really doubt it!
WrigglyMammoth
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
course you could do it
just expect to be hungry most the week
pina.Love
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by jaheen22)
It's possible. . .

. . .if you are pregnant and going into labour.
even then it wouldn't work! hahaha
average newly born is like half a stone

OP you are crazy. just do it in a month and a half it would be healthier
stef.strawbs.123
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Not in a week...maybe in 3 to 4 weeks if you were very strict on yourself...
A-W-H
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Just keep running on a treadmill, strap your wrists to the bars, so that when you pass out, you won't lose valuable exercise time. Don't drink or eat either.
GingerGoat
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
decapitation?
Homie
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I've done it before... but I had a severe case of tonsillitus and hardly ate for a couple of days. Then quickly shoved it back on when I was feeling better!

So in a word, no. It's incredibly unhealthy and stupid.
riotgrrl
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I think the maximum you could really lose in a week without going to extremes is about 7 pounds, and that's only really cos you lose more the first week you start dieting cos of water weight and stuff.

EDIT: When I say "without going to extremes" I mean whilst still eating. You'd still have to excersise and cut your calorie intake by quite a bit
Duckandthat
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
no.
sauce
Report 12 years ago
Long time if you whip your own ass and exercise and diet well you can lose 3-4lbs a week, so in a word no, but i dont know why i bother to speak as you'll probably go ahead and try to anyway and end up binging on a cake come day 7
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.96%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (9)
9.68%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.38%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
13.98%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.15%

Watched Threads