what do men prefere curvy or skinny Watch

This discussion is closed.
hello..
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~the_one~)
im size 8 and am curvy and skinney. But im often 6 on top and 10 on bottom.
i'm exactly the same
extra
Report 13 years ago
No preference really, both can be nice.
Nicki P
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
this is my personal preference
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
This is what I prefer.
Mikey, i think you rate Shara way to highly :rolleyes:
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Herleif)
Mikey, i think you rate Shara way to highly :rolleyes:
She is hot! :eek:
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
She's good lookin, no doubt, but she's not one of the best. :/
username21537
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
6/8 is a bit too thin. It gives the impression that theyre trying too hard to be impressive :-\
Kate85
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It really bugs me when people think girls who are size 6/8 just don't eat! :rolleyes: I am 5 foot in height and am a size 6/8 but I have the appetite of a horse, I really do eat and eat and I just don't get bigger Even though I'm a 6/8, because of my height I don't look 'skinny', everyone says that I look curvy but just on a smaller scale in proportion to my height, it jst depends on height proportions I think :p:
dhutch
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kate85)
Even though I'm a 6/8, because of my height I don't look 'skinny', everyone says that I look curvy but just on a smaller scale in proportion to my height, it jst depends on height proportions I think :p:
Thats what i said!
- My cosin is the same, she's just smaller than some girls, but shes still very pritty.

Daniel
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I hate the word "curvy" and never want to be described as it. I'm poisoned by fat people on Jerry Springer and the like calling their fat "womanly curves". Urgh.
andyj72
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
britney spears has a nice figure. i think she is kinda curvy.

well i prefer curvy girls, skinny girls dont really appeal to me much in terms of a gf
andyj72
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
I hate the word "curvy" and never want to be described as it. I'm poisoned by fat people on Jerry Springer and the like calling their fat "womanly curves". Urgh.

the word curvy doesnt mean fat. it means someone who is well defined figure wise i guess.

have you heard of the expression "curves in the right places"
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by andyj72)
the word curvy doesnt mean fat. it means someone who is well defined figure wise i guess.

have you heard of the expression "curves in the right places"
Have you heard of the expression "people see what they want to see"? A man who likes his women to be fatter will see curves. Men who like their women slim will see fat.
Amanda
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Men prefer me. :yy:
andyj72
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
Have you heard of the expression "people see what they want to see"? A man who likes his women to be fatter will see curves. Men who like their women slim will see fat.
lol, nope. looks like i need to get out more
Two Tone
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Size 10/12 isn't curvy, that's normal!
andyj72
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Two Tone)
Size 10/12 isn't curvy, that's normal!
yep, i'd say too.
hanadeka2002
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Charlotte Church is just not very toned-she probably doesn't do much exercise I'm guessing.Kelly Brook has a gorgeous figure...I wish I had it!

Yes,I hate people who are just obese saying they are "curvy"....

I read something really depressing in the paper the other day.This dude wrote into the problem pages saying,"My girlfriend was a size 10 when I met her and now she's a size 14 and disgusting and fat,"(or along those lines).....is that how dudes really think?
andyj72
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
certainly not, firstly if you like someone you will like them no matter waht.

however, i know where the guy is coming from, when he met her she had a nice body that he liked but know she has put on weight so he feels that she is not excercising or whatever because they are together and she feels that the guy likes her despite her increase in dress size or what.

please correct me if i'm wrong but thats how i see it.

if you look at a married couple or people together after a while both sometimes put on weight. i think its because both are happy together and are not trying to attract someone else.

maybe
fuglyduckling
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Skinny legs and curvy body
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.27%
No (656)
72.73%

Watched Threads