Turn on thread page Beta

what do men prefere curvy or skinny watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyj72)

if you look at a married couple or people together after a while both sometimes put on weight. i think its because both are happy together and are not trying to attract someone else.

maybe
    This is true of my boyfriend and I. We have been together just over 4 years and I think we both have gotten slightly bigger With us it's just that we stay in with a take away or cook meals for each-other rather than 'dating' out somewhere like at the cinema. Also I think when people first get together they have constant 'butterflies' associated with liking somebody so your appetite decreases whereas when you've been together a long time you no longer have those feelings so you chill out together with food etc....I also find the happier I am the more I eat :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herleif)
    She's good lookin, no doubt, but she's not one of the best. :/
    Nah she *is* the best! =)''

ReputationRep:
    i think beyonce has an absolutely gorgeous figure, i'd love to have her figure! or kelly brook, it's not fair!

the problem with me is that i'm quite out of proportion. I have quite a small bust (B cup- a size 10 on top) but a size 14 on the bottom and i hate it. I'm trying to lose weight at the moment but even when i was at my skinniest - 9.4 stone i was still a size 14, which was really really annoying! I'm not very tall - about 5.4 ft if i had a bigger bust i wouldn't feel so fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i think beyonce has an absolutely gorgeous figure, i'd love to have her figure! or kelly brook, it's not fair!
    I'd love to "have" Kelly Brook's figure too. Silly b*tch. You could manipulate her into all sort of things.

......... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    I'd love to "have" Kelly Brook's figure too. Silly b*tch. You could manipulate her into all sort of things.

......... :eek:
    :confused: i didn't understand a word of that.

ReputationRep:
    He wants her.

Can't blame him.

ReputationRep:
    Curvy please.
    Dave.

ReputationRep:
    You can be skinny but curvy.. if you want me to post examples please say, but if you have a think it's pretty obvious. see page3.

ReputationRep:

the problem with me is that i'm quite out of proportion. I have quite a small bust (B cup- a size 10 on top) but a size 14 on the bottom and i hate it. I'm trying to lose weight at the moment but even when i was at my skinniest - 9.4 stone i was still a size 14, which was really really annoying! I'm not very tall - about 5.4 ft if i had a bigger bust i wouldn't feel so fat.
    Beyonces thighs are huge compared to the rest of her though

ReputationRep:
    :confused: i didn't understand a word of that.
    Well by I want to "have her figure" I meant as in, her figure sitting in my lap.

...if you didn't understand the second part, that's probably for the best

ReputationRep:

im hearing you on this one.
    how unfair can you get! only to be the other way around.....sigh.
    Never mind ive never really let it get me down, im the same as you only taller 5'7". The good thing is that lots of clothes look nicer with a smaller bust, halternecks and tshirts especially i think.

ReputationRep:
    i voted 6/8

but id say size 6-10 but thats cus im quite a small person myself, it'd be good if my gf was aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Both; good looking and a nice personality! Is this poll refering to men or women?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sayed_samed)
    Both; good looking and a nice personality! Is this poll refering to men or women?
    ...shouldn't that be "either"? I don't see how a woman could be BOTH a size 6-8 and a size 10-12. Or do you mean you want two women? Little & Large :p:

And the polls about women, men have proper clothes sizes involving inches, or simple "Medium, Large, XL" sizes that we can actually understand, not these unusual random "dress sizes" designed to disguise how fat females are.

ReputationRep:
    i Hate the way size 6-8 were put down and size 10-12!!

i dont know any1 size 6!

and if i didnt have big hips and big boobs id be a size 12! But you have to bear in mind that everyone is different and sizes shouldnt apply to weather you are curvy or slim! Im most definatly curvy but a size 14!

ReputationRep:
    Silly poll!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I hate the word "curvy" and never want to be described as it. I'm poisoned by fat people on Jerry Springer and the like calling their fat "womanly curves". Urgh.

You are indeed poisonned if you think that curvy = fat :eek:

It's about proportion, NOT flab.

Curvy figure generally means narrow stomach, wider hips, bigger bust.
    Think hourglass figure..

Think Kelly Brook.. Definately curvy, but fat??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeLboY)
    You are indeed poisonned if you think that curvy = fat :eek:

Curvy figure generally means narrow stomach, wide hips, big bust.
    Think hourglass figure..

Think Kelly Brook.. Definately curvy, but fat?? Okay then..
    Some people say she is fat! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_Izzy)
    Some people say she is fat! :eek:
    I know, the same people that cause impressionable young girls to end up with eating disorders..

ReputationRep:
    Silly poll. Quite often a size 6er is "curvier" than a size 12er.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.