Help! Does anyone know how to find out when movies on TV are repeated? Watch

This discussion is closed.
mypaperheart
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I've been waiting ages to see the movie 'Devdas' and it was on this morning on channel 4 at 2.15am... so I set my Sky Plus to record it but we had a power cut and so it didn't record it!!

I really want to see the movie... does anyone know how to find out when it will be on next? I have sky so it doesn't matter what channel.

Rep prize for anyone who can find out!!

Thank you xxx
Kingspharm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you go to www.sky.co.uk and register and login to Customer Zone, there's a thing that lets you search for programs by channel (any of the channels on Sky, even Channel 4, etc.) - it will tell you if it's on again.
Timmah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Seeing as you were going to record it anyway (and could have extracted it using a TV-capture card and correct cables) maybe you could possibly consider downloading it?

I do uhh.. of course mean legally... honest.

Or eBay it!
mypaperheart
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Kingspharm)
If you go to www.sky.co.uk and register and login to Customer Zone, there's a thing that lets you search for programs by channel (any of the channels on Sky, even Channel 4, etc.) - it will tell you if it's on again.

Thank you for all your help!! I'm doing this right now.

Positive reputation coming your way....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads