Turn on thread page Beta

I passed my driving test!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am soooooooo delighted. It was my forth time. The last time I failed, I was gutted, but now I passed and I'm over the moon. I guess I appreciate it more after all that. Odd thing is that when I had my test, 7 people failed and only 2 passed. Me and a girl who was taking her 7th test.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh well done! I'm so happy for you . I know how great it is to pass after failing before!

:party:

ReputationRep:
    Well done you! You can drive when you want now.

ReputationRep:
    Yipeeeeeee well done you!

ReputationRep:
    way cool.congrats
    wots like the avg. number of attempts ppl need to get through in the uk?

ReputationRep:
    :party: Well done! Drive wherever the fuel takes you.

ReputationRep:
    Aww CONGRATULATIONS!!! :party: Thats fantastic :driver:

I've got my 4th test soon am terrified :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    I've got my 4th test soon am terrified :afraid:
    Why? I'm sure you'll do fine! At least you are trying to get it, some people I know won't go near a car after failing one test.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Two Tone)
    Why? I'm sure you'll do fine! At least you are trying to get it, some people I know won't go near a car after failing one test.
    Cos I'm such an awful driver! Still you're right, least I've not given up, although I think I will if I fail my 20th test :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    congrachumalations.

the only problem now is the rising cost of petrol ;(

ReputationRep:
    my sister has her test tomorrow!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    my sister has her test tomorrow!!! :eek:
    Good luck to her and good luck to * gemchicken *. I hope you pass. Just try your best and relax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Good luck to her and good luck to * gemchicken *. I hope you pass. Just try your best and relax.
    Aww thank you :hugs: Mine is in Oct, I had it booked for 15th Sept but got scared and put it back :blush:

Good luck GG's sister and Well Done again Xenon :driver: Just think of your new found freedom!

ReputationRep:
    So looking forward to my first lesson in about 2 months. None of my friends will belive that they will let me behind the wheel of a car. I so want to drive to college on my birthday! I'm going to be driving to driving about in a Reliant, so that should be quite funny...

ReputationRep:
    congrats!!! I cant wait to drive! :p: Just got to wait until march (my b'day) until i book some driving lessons :p: :driver:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Two Tone)
    So looking forward to my first lesson in about 2 months. None of my friends will belive that they will let me behind the wheel of a car. I so want to drive to college on my birthday! I'm going to be driving to driving about in a Reliant, so that should be quite funny...
    Lol, my friend used to joke about me being short and not being able to reach the wheel. Bet she's looking forward to seeing me behind the wheel. Thanks guys.

congratulations on passing your test... i am still awaiting to pass, i failed my first test in the last seconds of the test by reversing into the bay and touching the kerb at the back of the bay!!! but i got another test which i hope i will be able to pass!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations

I passed mine the other day aswell, was also my 4th test :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cortez)
    Congratulations

I passed mine the other day aswell, was also my 4th test :p:
    Well done!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.