The Student Room Group
Reply 1
it wasnt too bad, i did the first scenario as i started to read the non fatal paragraph for the second one and i was so confused, so left it ! haha :smile:
but i wrote 15 pages, so lets just hope something goods in there ! :smile:
Reply 2
lol i thought it was, my hand was hurting so much i dont think the writings even readable haha :smile:, i ifnished with like 3 minutes to spare, so i sat there and chilled as my hand was having a spasm :smile:
Reply 3
Sam.Law
lol i thought it was, my hand was hurting so much i dont think the writings even readable haha :smile:, i ifnished with like 3 minutes to spare, so i sat there and chilled as my hand was having a spasm :smile:

What reform did u guys get this time?
Reply 4
Sam.Law
it wasnt too bad, i did the first scenario as i started to read the non fatal paragraph for the second one and i was so confused, so left it ! haha :smile:
but i wrote 15 pages, so lets just hope something goods in there ! :smile:

15! I did about 2 ...2-1/2 for each question, did the first scenario as well :smile:
Reply 5
Swimmer
What reform did u guys get this time?

non fatal
Reply 6
lol i was just so high on adrenaline my hand was going crazy haha :smile:
x
Reply 7
Sam.Law
lol i was just so high on adrenaline my hand was going crazy haha :smile:
x

Oh well, its not gonna hurt to write alot, better that than not enough :smile: x
It was ok! :smile: I had a feeling non fatals would come up this morning, but hoped it wouldn't as I hadn't learnt it properly! :frown: guess what happened? it came up! overall no probs though, i wrote about assault and battery:s-smilie: a bit of s47, no s18, well I did mention it but since it was murder, i ruled it out? ohh and I couldn't think of "which" defence it actually was, so I put in a bit of self defence?? the murder Q was provocation and diminished responsibility I think?
Reply 9
sweetgyal24
It was ok! :smile: I had a feeling non fatals would come up this morning, but hoped it wouldn't as I hadn't learnt it properly! :frown: guess what happened? it came up! overall no probs though, i wrote about assault and battery:s-smilie: a bit of s47, no s18, well I did mention it but since it was murder, i ruled it out? ohh and I couldn't think of "which" defence it actually was, so I put in a bit of self defence?? the murder Q was provocation and diminished responsibility I think?

I didnt do tht Q but im sure u write bout both of them, they're the mains ones for murder scenarios

but yh from skimming the guy was depressed wasnt he- dim res

and than he got spat on or something, but there was an issue of time lapse- provocation?
I did the contract section, which was terrible. Took me five minutes to get my head around what they wanted me to answer, and then a couple more minutes deciding what to do. I honestly think I did better last time, just glad I already have a high C for this unit. Need to get 85/100 in unit 4 for an A overall if unit 3 didnt go up, but unit 2 may have gone up from the 79/100 i got last time. Sad times
I hoped that he would love me,
And he has kissed my mouth,
But I am like a stricken bird
That cannot reach the south.

For though I know he loves me,
To-night my heart is sad;
His kiss was not so wonderful
As all the dreams I had.
Reply 12
paddy__power
I hoped that he would love me,
And he has kissed my mouth,
But I am like a stricken bird
That cannot reach the south.

For though I know he loves me,
To-night my heart is sad;
His kiss was not so wonderful
As all the dreams I had.

...?
Reply 13
Can't believe you did 15 pages!! lol.. I did like 4-5 and was running out of time! I must be slow! Wonder what the grade boundaries will be in this one..