6th form and do you wear a different outift everyday Watch

This discussion is closed.
carrierouge
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
My clothes would be utterly filthy after one day (I did Textiles and Art and didnt wear aprons) so I'd have to change my outfits day after day... Not that the getting acryllic paint and dye everywhere stopped me wearing nice clothes... But I'd normally run out of clothes by about Thursday so I'd wear dirty jeans (really dirty... paint, pastels, food the lot!) and a top.

I didnt wear make up either... When you're waking up at 7.30am most mornings (and not crawling out until 8am and missing the bus) you honestly cant be arsed in trying to apply eyeliner to your sleepy eyes... I only bothered if there was some lad's eye I was trying to catch. And alas that didnt work either!

I say wear what you want, there's always going to be someone smellier then you anyway :p:
x-lolly-x
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
trousers r ok 2 wear 2 days in a row but not tops
pheebs
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i wear a different outfit everyday but i'm a fashion freak!
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by rainy_skye)
Do you where a completely different outfit everyday, or do you wear the same trousers for like 2 days and just change your top - obviuosly you change your underwear lol, but what do people do?? (im thinking this maybe belongs in the general secondary school discusion bit, but i can't move it so ermmm...)
By about January of year 12 i was just wearing my pyjamas to school! But i still can't understand girls with matching handbags/shoes etc. Admittedly i went to a girls' school...but yeah, i just wore whatever was comfiest!
IZZY!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i just change shirts and ties every day and wear one or two suits for a whole week.then get them dry cleaned in the end of the month.
graveyarddreams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by rainy_skye)
Do you where a completely different outfit everyday, or do you wear the same trousers for like 2 days and just change your top - obviuosly you change your underwear lol, but what do people do?? (im thinking this maybe belongs in the general secondary school discusion bit, but i can't move it so ermmm...)

erm it's been 7 days in school and so far i've worn 2 pairs of different jeans... :rolleyes: but i change my top everyday, although i know people who wear the same outfit every day for 4 days...
rainy_skye
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
lol, well so far ive word something different everyday, trousers wise aswell, but now im gettin to the stage where i just can't be bothered!
PaperMoon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Most people tend to mix and match,and it's fine if you wear jeans more than one day for example. But there's some people who just treat college as a fashion show and wear a completely new outfit everyday,I mean you never see them in the same thing, dont know where they get the money. They're generally known just for wearing lots of clothes, and umm,not much else. I think as long as you make a bit of an effort and smell nice ( a surprising amount of people notice how nice you smell as opposed to what clothes you wear.. ) then trying to buy more and more clothes just to keep up with a few will leave you a whole lot poorer, especially if you havent got any sisters to borrow from
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The novelty wears off after a while.

I would go wearing the same jeans for the whole week and nobody would notice.
tessa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
at my school u weren't allowed to wear jeans..and seeing as i only had 2 other pairs of identical black trousers and loads of jeans...i was a bit stuck really...so it must have looked sometimes like i was wearing the same trousers all week...lol....but yeah...most people i guess care bout their outfits at the beginning and try to change everyday but by the end of the year its like..oh ur wearing that top again....i wore a bit of make up each day if i had time in the mornings...i never wear much makeup though....so yeah don't worry bout not having enough clothes or whatever..everyone else is probably worrying too...i was scared bout it b4 i started sixth form....but tbh u forget about it after a while
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads