This discussion is closed.
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
a month ago i was comin back from school, on my own. i was passing this quiet street, and there was this guy staring at me...............he turned and went down this alley way. while he was goin i saw him pull out a gun frm his jacket........i walked home really fast, and by accident i told my mum!.............and now both my parents are makin such a big deal out of it!! ...................it's like i'm trapped somewhere.........if i go out at night my mum will phone me after every 30 mins!....it's soooooooooo annoying............and they'll always ask where i'm goin etc etc............and life has just got so boring at the moment!!

wot should i do!!!!!!!
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Who says it was a real gun and not an imitation one? Are you sure it was a gun?

They'll forget about it eventually. I don't blame them for being paranoid actually, I don't know where you live but it doesn't sound that nice...
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Can you blame them? Hello, gun!
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I once missed getting stabbed by about 5 minutes. Some lunatic went and stabbed three people in my area in the space of about 5 minutes. It was on the news and everything, and i actually walked past the person that had been stabbed. It wasn't something that usually happened so i didn't make a big fuss about it.

It was most likely not a real gun, but it's best not to find out. Just avoid the street if you can, or if you have to go down there make sure you're not being followed and keep your eyes peeled. You should be fine.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
**** happens
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
a month ago i was comin back from school, on my own. i was passing this quiet street, and there was this guy staring at me...............he turned and went down this alley way. while he was goin i saw him pull out a gun frm his jacket........i walked home really fast, and by accident i told my mum!.............and now both my parents are makin such a big deal out of it!! ...................it's like i'm trapped somewhere.........if i go out at night my mum will phone me after every 30 mins!....it's soooooooooo annoying............and they'll always ask where i'm goin etc etc............and life has just got so boring at the moment!!

wot should i do!!!!!!!
its a crap world isnt it? who wants to carry a gun around like that?
could you walk home/go out with a friend? it might reassure your parents
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (384)
67.13%
No (188)
32.87%

Watched Threads