Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I find DC++ quite useful for other stuff.

ReputationRep:
    kazaa lite the most recent version untill the lawsuit is around on the usual places on the internet. google is most likely a bad start. i suspect its on kazaa itself - the irony.

kazaa lite is just fine for most people and best kept that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    I find DC++ quite useful for other stuff.
    From my experience of DC++ it seemed quite complicated. Connecting to hubs is not accessible to all people. DC++ doesn't have the same accessibility as Kazaa lite or Winmx, i don't know what the speeds are like, i've heard they are good. But i haven't had the patience to bother with it.

(Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Kazaa Lite could be found on k-lite.tk, but the site has been closed down. Kazaalite.com is around I think, but they're charging for it nowadays. Just as well my mate sent me the setup file for the last free version. I would attach it for everyone but .exe files are unattachable here.
    ah

sorry, didn't see your post

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.