what do you think of it people? i love it
I love it too.. only watch it sundays though -like it al in one
I like Kat best.. u? we should have a poll on that.. lol
Me2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah i watch it too, i love dennis!! (the young dennis!)
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
not on tonight though
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's crap these days! The only bright sparks are Garry (so funny) and Mickey (damn hilarious!). Pity they're acting in Eastenders really.
snowy bear
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
shut up
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have you not noticed the soaps thread?
cherrydrops1985
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by snowy bear)
shut up

LOL, nice response! haha

eastenders is kewlll, but janine is making me sick!! i used to like the way she was proper cold n *****y, but now i fink her character is over the top!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
shut up
:eek: Well I'm sorry for answering your question, forgive me! I didn't know you meant "what do you think about it, but don't post if you don't like it"...
Claire393
Report 15 years ago
I like eastenders in general but why did they have to go and do that to little Mo.....am quite angry with the script writers myself!!!! Just when she was happy with Billy aswell. poor thing

oh god...must remember they're not real!!!
snowy bear
hi
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I stopped watching Eastenders about three years ago, I realised it actually depressed me.

I can hardly make out what they're saying now anyway - it seems entirely composed of hushed whispering and shifty looks.
snowy bear
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
:eek: Well I'm sorry for answering your question, forgive me! I didn't know you meant "what do you think about it, but don't post if you don't like it"...
your funny- dont hav a cow over it!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
aww - she's new - just getting used to it
snowy bear
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
whats the matter cat got ur tongue? havent u got nething intelligent to say?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
whats the matter cat got ur tongue? havent u got nething intelligent to say?
I have plenty intelligent to say actually, just ask my teachers. For example, pi is exactly 3 (!). I don't like Eastenders, the storylines are scummy. Barry is (sorry, was) so stupid! When did Vicki pick up the accent of a suburban Londoner all of a sudden? And what's the Tariq and Dan storyline all about?! It's poor TV with no point. I much prefer the Simpsons, a much more positive (if not as relevant) take on life.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the most annoying thing about eastenders is the fact that NO ONE can have a happy marriage....i mean this is so not representing reality... a lot of people marry one person and stay with them for life....but in eastenders something has to go wrong ...i hear andys coming back.....problems for alfie/kat????

and what about all these...and this is just the recent stuff!?

laura/ian
barry/natalie
phil/kate
lyn/gary
barry/janine!
edufly
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what do you think of it people? i love it
What I find funny about eastenders is that its nothing like modern day east london. East London is one of the most cultural diverse places in England - Eastenders has only a handful.

And also, why is it when someone is mugged in eastenders the muggers are 'white'. Surely the producers know that the majority of muggings committed in London are by black people.
So why wasn't even one involved in the gang muggings.
Or is this political correctness and all that crap.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eddiedaboss)
What I find funny about eastenders is that its nothing like modern day east london. East London is one of the most cultural diverse places in England - Eastenders has only a handful.

And also, why is it when someone is mugged in eastenders the muggers are 'white'. Surely the producers know that the majority of muggings committed in London are by black people.
So why wasn't even one involved in the gang muggings.
Or is this political correctness and all that crap.
how do you know most muggings are by black people? that could be just a sterotype OR it could be that police are expecting black criminals so as a result theyre more likely to be caught?!
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
how do you know most muggings are by black people? that could be just a sterotype OR it could be that police are expecting black criminals so as a result theyre more likely to be caught?!
You mean like a self fulfilling prophercy?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (113)
46.12%
Pro-humanity (132)
53.88%

Watched Threads