New Doctor Who - Episode 12 - The Pandorica Opens - 19/06/10 - No future spoilers Watch

Poll: Any good?
Excellent (115)
79.31%
Good (25)
17.24%
Poor (1)
0.69%
Awful (4)
2.76%
DoktaUH
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
It imploded upon itself didn't it?
(Original post by Tardis Wiki)
As they wanted to stay here, the ship complied but began to implode. Fleeing, they notice the ship vanish along with the entire top floor which no one else notices due to a perception filter.
I think, need to watch again, that it phased before it was seen to actually implode, and as is common in sci-fi if it isn't seen on screen it isn't guarenteed.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think that it was awesome!

Best finale since doctor who came back 5/6 years ago. I have hated the last lot of them but this actually made some form of sense which was nice!

Just generally amazing!

I hope amy isn't gone and I don't really want rory to be gone either but I think that he might be
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DoktaUH)
Psst ther Judoon were there too

I very much doubt it'll be Skaro....what with Skaro being a planet and all
oops meant davros not skaro *brain, typing fingers, connection failure!*
DoktaUH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
oops meant davros not skaro *brain, typing fingers, connection failure!*
Someone else agreed with it being Skaro too :p:
Krishna442
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i thought it was a stunning episode. another example of moffat being a genius. and was a much much better start to a finale than any of the new series of who. also agree about how the cybermen appear menacing for the first time since they've been brought back. really interesting ending, nice to seem some real drama.

ps is it just me, or is river song so so so fit. (in a **** way admittedly.. but still.. i would)
DoktaUH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Krishna442)
ps is it just me, or is river song so so so fit. (in a **** way admittedly.. but still.. i would)
I think most red-blooded users realised that during the Library episodes :o:
Krishna442
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think most red-blooded users realised that during the Library episodes :o:
i thought it then too... but the last time i said to someone this.. i was shot down being told that it was probs just me lol
sleekchic
Badges: 3
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Krishna442)
i thought it was a stunning episode. another example of moffat being a genius. and was a much much better start to a finale than any of the new series of who. also agree about how the cybermen appear menacing for the first time since they've been brought back. really interesting ending, nice to seem some real drama.

From a completely straight female, YES Alex Kingston/River Song is incredibly fit and there are threads all over the internet dedicated to her bum. :coma:
GlibByNature
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Was anyone watching BBC news today at 7:33? There was a shot of stonehenge (today's the solstice apparently) and I saw the shadow of a box flying, before it went off the camera. :woo:

Maybe someone with sky can confirm that I'm not dreaming.
Krishna442
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
From a completely straight female, YES Alex Kingston/River Song is incredibly fit and there are threads all over the internet dedicated to her bum. :coma:
really??? amazing.. might have to have a look :p:
her bum looked mighty fine as she was walking into amys house.
my house mate just looked at me and was like ... "fit.."
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Someone else agreed with it being Skaro too :p:
we all have our moments when the brain just isn't quite working! or maybe they psychically knew what i meant i've always rather hoped i'm pyschic! :rolleyes:
AutVinceriAutMori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
I think that it was awesome!

Best finale since doctor who came back 5/6 years ago. I have hated the last lot of them but this actually made some form of sense which was nice!

Just generally amazing!

I hope amy isn't gone and I don't really want rory to be gone either but I think that he might be
She used to irritate the hell out of me, but I've kind of grown to like her more. Surely its too early for her exit, I mean it seems like she only just started her adventures with the Doctor...
DoktaUH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
She used to irritate the hell out of me, but I've kind of grown to like her more. Surely its too early for her exit, I mean it seems like she only just started her adventures with the Doctor...
Spoilers
AutVinceriAutMori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Spoilers
Not a spoiler, just a speculation :puppyeyes: I mean, no-one knows for sure, except the crew and the writer :p:
DoktaUH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
Not a spoiler, just a speculation :puppyeyes: I mean, no-one knows for sure, except the crew and the writer :p:
And everyone in the spoiler thread.... :p:
sleekchic
Badges: 3
Report 9 years ago
And everyone in the spoiler thread.... :p:
What he said.
TheNihilist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haven't been posting lately on the Doctor Who boards in TSR since I want to avoid spoilers (as well as not watching next time trailers, and to my knowledge this episode didn't have one to my relief).

I thought it was a pretty good episode where most of the doctor's enemies join forces to remove him. Argh! Auton Rory shot Amy.

I also liked the montage sequence near the end where the Doctor was sealed into the Pandorica, Amy near dead in Rory's arms, River Song apologise to the Doctor before the Tardis explores, and the Earth in the darkness as the universe explodes all around. A brilliant ending to the penultimate episode.
Pensivedore
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think that young Amy (Amellia) is going to return and somehow open the pandorica and rescue the doctor, because everything seems to be revolving around Amellia's memorys and such..I think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (129)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (63)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (374)
56.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise