17th bday prezzie Watch

This discussion is closed.
Cherry Kisses
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Its my friends 17th on friday. And i have no idea what to get her. I want to get her something differnt,and special, but not sure what tho. Plz give me idea, im so stuck :confused: What did you get for your 17th?( aimed mostly at girls lol)
helen_catherine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~cherrykisses~)
Its my friends 17th on friday. And i have no idea what to get her. I want to get her something differnt,and special, but not sure what tho. Plz give me idea, im so stuck :confused: What did you get for your 17th?( aimed mostly at girls lol)
erm......I have no ideas! lol Not really sure y I'm replying to this cos I'm rubbish at thinking of things to get as pressies and always end up getting boring things like dvds or cds. maybe you could try making/customising something if you wanted to be individual. not sure what tho! I'm just5 writing down random thoughts here so I'll stop now!
Good luck thinking of something. I'll post again if I have any useful ideas!! :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1019)
79.18%
Leave (268)
20.82%

Watched Threads