Still floating in the pool? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lucy001
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I got pooled by Jesus for SPS and have heard nada...

Time to give up hope?

It's so hard, been so important for so long!
fit
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lucy001)
I got pooled by Jesus for SPS and have heard nada...

Time to give up hope?

It's so hard, been so important for so long!

Have you tried phoning Jesus?
Goat
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fit)
Have you tried phoning Jesus?
Where would you get his number?
adelz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Im floating too .. Applied to Sidney Sussex to do architecture, no reply yet ....... Goodluck ! Im emailing them at the moment ......

Adel
adelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Goat)
lol
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have been pooled from Emmanuel for philosophy, and heard nothing back yet. I rang today to see if they could tell me anything but was told that I just had to wait it out. I know other colleges have given information out to pooled applicants though, so maybe try calling tomorrow, it can't do any harm. The phone number for the admissions office at Jesus (I assume that's the best place to ring) is 01223 339495. Good luck! I'm starting to lose hope too though, although I know they're still giving out offers I wish they would get on with it and let me know either way...
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Goat)
aw bless u...this is the first time ive laffed all day!
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i phoned my college they said they cant tell me but i shuld know fairly soon...so depressed.....nearly cried at work today...
adelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by covered farm wa)
I have been pooled from Emmanuel for philosophy, and heard nothing back yet. I rang today to see if they could tell me anything but was told that I just had to wait it out. I know other colleges have given information out to pooled applicants though, so maybe try calling tomorrow, it can't do any harm. The phone number for the admissions office at Jesus (I assume that's the best place to ring) is 01223 339495. Good luck! I'm starting to lose hope too though, although I know they're still giving out offers I wish they would get on with it and let me know either way...
so there still is hope ! yay ! ... heh .. well .. im pretty much in the same position as you .. best of luck !
Weirdo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by adelz)
Im floating too .. Applied to Sidney Sussex to do architecture, no reply yet ....... Goodluck ! Im emailing them at the moment ......

Adel
hey!

Good luck Adel... I know someone that still hasn't heard back from Sidney Sussex :confused: and I think they applied for architecture too!
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think im drowning in the pool.... :mad:
adelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Weirdo)
hey!

Good luck Adel... I know someone that still hasn't heard back from Sidney Sussex :confused: and I think they applied for architecture too!
lol oh really ! Is he male, brown hair, brown eyes, realllllly sexy and does he live in Dubai by any chance ?
Weirdo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by adelz)
lol oh really ! Is he male, brown hair, brown eyes, realllllly sexy and does he live in Dubai by any chance ?
nah... he's kinda short and cute! We can't be thinking of the same person :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (174)
80.18%
Leave (43)
19.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise