what should you being doing? Watch

This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
well?

with there being record numbers of people online, there must be record numbers of stuff that's not being done due to our addiction... and don't tell me you don't have anything you should be doing!

i should be doing my philosophy essay (only about a month late)

lou xxx
emma_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hmmmm well i sould get stuck into some art.... but id do it in front of the TV and end up forgetting about the art and just watching TV
Goat
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
well?

with there being recors numbers of people online, there must be record numbers of stuff that's not being done due to our addiction... and don't tell me you don't have anything you should be doing!

lou xxx
I have part of my A-level computing coursework due in this week, P3 integration hw, Physics retake on Monday, and Cambridge interview on Friday. Yet I am wasting time on the internet!
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well?

with there being record numbers of people online, there must be record numbers of stuff that's not being done due to our addiction... and don't tell me you don't have anything you should be doing!

lou xxx
I should be doing revisen for my exams... ye *sarc* - im in the house on ma own as well
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well?

lou xxx
Well January modules are coming up so I guess it's procrastination? is that how you spell it? No one wants to revise! (well that's why i'm on here anyway)
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
mmm I should be revising as well...ahh well, guess thats not happening.
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have an AS Chemistry Chains & Rings resit exam on Friday and I haven't done any revision at all! And I'm just sitting here wasting my time in front of the computer. Look! It has taken me like 3 hours to open my folder so that I can start revising!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I should ever be doing revision or ironing out bugs in my websites. I am not doing either though
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well?

lou xxx
Absolutely nothing!
Ahh well maybe something like study for a test tommorow, I'll do it later I won't be on here long today.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
Well January modules are coming up so I guess it's procrastination? is that how you spell it? No one wants to revise! (well that's why i'm on here anyway)
i have no exams... alleluia... i di have until i was withdrawn from them all today (doctors orders) and i hadn't done a single thing of revision. although i did take my work on holiday with me (and actually did some maths coursework before realising that a computer could do what i had taken an hour on in about 2 minutes)

lou xxx
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well?

lou xxx
ee,tok,wla the list can be made long, there is always something to do. but usually i have another window open at the same time with schoolwork, and look here now and then.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I should be doing critical thinking revision for my exam tomorrow morning....but i can't be bothered...

I also should be practising my piano cos i've got a lesson in about half an hour...but once again i can't be bothered...

Oh well...

G
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i have no exams... alleluia... i di have until i was withdrawn from them all today (doctors orders) and i hadn't done a single thing of revision. although i did take my work on holiday with me (and actually did some maths coursework before realising that a computer could do what i had taken an hour on in about 2 minutes)

lou xxx
awww - you ill then? what's wrong?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
I should be doing critical thinking revision for my exam tomorrow morning....but i can't be bothered...

I also should be practising my piano cos i've got a lesson in about half an hour...but once again i can't be bothered...

Oh well...

G
how can you revise for critical thinking?
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have maths, statistics homeworks and media, english, maths (again), statistics (ditto), art coursework all due in within five weeks (!) YIPEEE (it's great to be back at school -*sarcasm)
lou p lou
Rep:
?
awww - you ill then? what's wrong?
had glandular fever, but my latest blood tests show that i no longer have the virus, but now have some post-viral thing from fighting it off... it's so incredibly borin- i've not been out for weeks and i get exhausted doing anything + i just sleep all the time.

lou xxx
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well?

lou xxx
I don't have to be doing anything! whaahooo
lou p lou
Rep:
?
how can you revise for critical thinking?
i reckon as long as you remember that think for evaluating witnesses or whatever it was, you can do it- that's all i knew anyhow! (and now it is supressed in my memory hence why i am so vague about it)

lou xxx
lou p lou
Rep:
?
(Original post by NikNak)
I don't have to be doing anything! whaahooo
is your room tidy? *you must have something to do*

how are you with philosophy?

lou xxx
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
had glandular fever, but my latest blood tests show that i no longer have the virus, but now have some post-viral thing from fighting it off... it's so incredibly borin- i've not been out for weeks and i get exhausted doing anything + i just sleep all the time.

lou xxx
aww bless - get well soon anyway - at least you don't have to exams lucky ***** he he (jus jokin) get well soon though (oops repeating myself here) i'll just shut up now :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
19.94%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (134)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.58%

Watched Threads